1. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Red 2

2. Star Lord's rating of the film Red 2

Meno bene del primo capitolo.

3. Claennis's rating of the film Red 2

The brilliance of watching films on TV is that you can go through so much of viewing time not knowing what the film is actually called!

4. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Red 2

5. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film Red 2

The gang is back and they're still awesome! Not a better sequel, but a worthy one. I wanted more of the first and that's exactly what I got. I'd be down for more too, these characters are just a blast. Byung-hun Lee was a really cool addition and I was glad to see Brian Cox return, his character's hilarious.

6. msmichel's rating of the film Red 2

Plotting, or lack thereof, is much weaker in the second installment but the cast at least seems to be having a good time. Action is revved up a little mostly thanks to the addition of Byung-hun Lee as the assassin Han, and to a very game Helen Mirren well cast against type. Overall a passable action flick but nothing more. '...I love the way you curl your toes just before you squeeze the trigger...'

7. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film Red 2

Normally not the movie I would be into but the sense of humor was there for me and the action was pretty entertaining. There's better examples of sophisticated black humor but this sometimes hits the sweet spots like it should. A nice "movie of the week" flick.

8. Scotch's rating of the film Red 2

I'm not much for the fetishizing of guns, cars and violence, BUT: Helen Mirren in a spinning car shooting bad guys with a gun in each hand. Need I say more? Stupid, but hell yeah.

9. Palmat's rating of the film Red 2

As enjoyable as the first one. This one is albeit a bit more silly and scattershot when it comes to story and laughs. Still there is much fun to had in the company of Moses and Marvin as they zig zag from one improbable situation to the next. Kudos also goes to ML Parker for some serious scene stealing. Perfect for a friday night with pizza and beer.

10. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Red 2

One of the funniest movies of the year. I liked it.

11. El-DoX's rating of the film Red 2

More of the same non sempre funziona se viene a mancare l'alchimia dei personaggi, un pò soffocati dalla troppa ironia, da quel sarcasmo che puntualmente arriva prima di quella azione esplosiva ad ogni angolo per poi ricominciare daccapo. Oramai non vi è più l'effetto sorpresa del gruppo di pensionati che tanto aveva divertito. L'intrattenimento regge, ma rimango dell'idea che un sequel non era necessario.

12. Norman1706's rating of the film Red 2

More of the same does not always makes a good movie better. Boring.

13. kacey's rating of the film Red 2

14. makeyourself85's rating of the film Red 2

Mary-Louise Parker stole the show.

15. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Red 2

There's a basic movie making competence at work here, and occasional good "bits" sprinkled through the movie, but it doesn't sing.

16. sashmere's rating of the film Red 2

Catherine Zeta-Jones pouted her lips waaay more than she should have.

17. galuh indri's rating of the film Red 2

"Its important to enjoy life while you still can!" -Victoria

18. oldeuboi's rating of the film Red 2

Helen Mirren alone is worth the admission ticket.