1. Nachtreich's rating of the film Red Cliff

2. Jannik Jannik's rating of the film Red Cliff

3. Egoisms's rating of the film Red Cliff

4. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Red Cliff

Grande spiegamento di forze,ritmo cadenzato,scene spettacolari,sangue in evidenza e cast in grande spolvero.Con queste premesse è troppo facile per uno come Woo imbastire una storia di ottimo impatto visivo ed emozionale,a volte un pò troppo dilatato,a volte un pò troppo frenetico,ma senza dubbio di grande presa per i fans del genere.Onore,vendetta,amore e sentimenti,tutto mischiato e confezionato con stile.

5. jenesuispasanglais@gmail.com's rating of the film Red Cliff

This film seems to mirror Woo's difficulty maintaining a balance between Western and Eastern identities. For example, the orchestral music is consistently out of place and unsuitable; the clever banter between heroes reeks more of The Expendables than ancient warriors; and too much attention to clever graphics takes away from any sense of a clear story. Fun, but not fantastic.

6. David R Williams's rating of the film Red Cliff

7. Shawn Spitler's rating of the film Red Cliff

Another example of an iconic director with an unlimited budget. Nearly unwatchable if not for the pretty production design.

8. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Red Cliff

A beautiful and epic movie, with a lot of great choreography. The pace feels fast, even for how long the movie is.

9. jamesey's rating of the film Red Cliff

I found it all sort of cheesey and over dramatic. It's like a bad Chinese Soap Opera. I'll skip part 2.

10. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Red Cliff

I think it's almost impossible to appreciate this movie without understanding the historical context and the richness of so many of the characters. Otherwise it just looks like a bunch of people fighting.

11. Fernando S's rating of the film Red Cliff

12. emichan's rating of the film Red Cliff

13. R1oga74's rating of the film Red Cliff

Hi, I am Italian. I watched this films on DVD on my PS3. The Uncut movie is amazing.

14. Luke's rating of the film Red Cliff

Visually stunning; epic in every sense of the word.

15. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Red Cliff

Hey, there is no KEN WATANABE in this film, please correct it!

16. Kristian Ramsden's rating of the film Red Cliff

As the ancient Chinese proverb says "Tony Leung getting shit done"

17. Argo Selig's rating of the film Red Cliff

my favorite 'based on romance-of-three-kingdom' work ever

18. Tomas Hanzalek's rating of the film Red Cliff

A great movie describing a great era of China

19. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Red Cliff

Watch the full two-parts version of course.

20. Howard Orr's rating of the film Red Cliff

It's beautiful to look at in a flashy, colour-coded way, and eager to show you its sense of scale; "Red Cliff" is cinema fairy tale, complete with epic battles, wise heroes, a tomboy princess, and a beautiful, insufferably saintly wife in peril. Real life isn't like that, but why go to the movies to see things As They Really Were?

21. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Red Cliff

I Think The beauty of war is shown in here

22. Brontossauros's rating of the film Red Cliff

A very beautiful film, great vision to the eye.

23. Zac Zellers's rating of the film Red Cliff

Jesus Christ, the American edit was horrible. I was lucky enough to see both the American edit in theaters(which was severely undeveloped, mostly just crazy action sequences) and then the 5 hour version in a Detroit theater which was stunning and very moving. I wouldn't even bother with the edit, wait for a chance to see the real thing. I feel lucky to have seen the unabridged version on a big screen. Perfect!

24. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Red Cliff

Disappointing. Pretty, but empty: battle battle, quite pretty moment, battle,battle, quiet pretty moment, battle battle battle, quiet pretty moment, and so on. The battles were pretty, the quiet moments were pretty. I didn't care what happened to anyone. Basically a painting in motion. Perhaps the longer original Chinese version is where the characters lived the lives we don't see in the International version.