1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Red Dawn

Good action film that is unfortunately weakened by Josh Peck. The thing I really like about these movies is that a disaster happens and suddenly you have a purpose in life. You don't have to go to work. You don't have to pay bills. Just survive. "Marines don't die. They just go to hell and regroup."

2. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film Red Dawn

3. MAO1's rating of the film Red Dawn

de las peores q he visto

4. Ren P's rating of the film Red Dawn

5. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film Red Dawn

The action was sometimes hard to follow, but was otherwise very enjoyable, and it didn't resort to putrid shakycam. I for one think the performances were very good, and found the whole thing a cool ride. The opening invasion was thrilling, too.

6. Junda Mane's rating of the film Red Dawn

Only thing it has going for it is some solid action scenes, otherwise another pointless and hollow remake.

7. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Red Dawn

It's a bit like "Ali: Fear Eats The Soul" but there's a lot more utterances of the word "motard" and Tom Cruise's adopted son is in it. So I guess it's exactly like "Ali: Fear Eats The Soul" in every way. I've never seen "Ali: Fear Eats The Soul" but I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

8. lupiter's rating of the film Red Dawn

9. Owun Birkett's rating of the film Red Dawn

Completely misses the point or shouldn't even be made to begin with!? This is a movie built to bring in nostalgia dollars without any respect or creativity behind it. Chris Hemsworth can't save this tripe as much he wants to and the rest of the cast are uncharismatic (thus can't get invested with them). The whole film wants to be gritty but it is completely tame compared to the original. Avoid at all costs!!!

10. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Red Dawn

Nice action, the rest was bullshit. The acting was even worse than the lame plot.

11. agusorudet's rating of the film Red Dawn

It's drab! Feels like a movie without a cause. Another avengers? Haha. Skip it!

12. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Red Dawn

About as dull, lifeless, and soulless as the film its remaking.