1. ExperimentoFilm's rating of the film Red Dragon

Spinotti goes a little Van Sant sometimes.

2. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Red Dragon

La trama scorre con pochi cali e riesce sempre ad avere delle svolte che tengono alta l'attenzione. La qualità delle scene è altalenante ma funzionano, anche grazie ad un ottimo cast. Buona caratterizzazione, soprattutto del killer, mentre il protagonista e Hannibal mi sono sembrati mal sfruttati. La fotografia dà una bella atmosfera al racconto, ma la regia non la esalta abbastanza, anche se resta di buon livello.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Red Dragon

Un nouvel épisode des délirantes exactions du célèbre et génial psychopathe dont la version cinématographique reste tout de même inférieure à son original littéraire... www.cinefiches.com

4. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Red Dragon

While I had seen all of the other installments into the Hannibal series, Red Dragon was a delightfully surprising prequel to the film we all know and love. I enjoyed the interplay between Hopkins and Norton, and then Fiennes and Norton in the final showdown which was quite satisfying. The film from an aesthetic point of view is also nice, the cinematography is beautifully executed and the acting is right on. See it.

5. DenoResandono's rating of the film Red Dragon

Sorry, Michael Mann's Manhunter is much better than this movie...

6. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Red Dragon

7. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Red Dragon

Watched this when I was a kid, with my parents. I only remember being sick the whole time and getting out the movie theatre to throw up three times.

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Red Dragon

Manhunter was better, Hannibal season 3 was better, but Anthony Hopkins has his moments.

9. Chris's rating of the film Red Dragon

Again, nothing can match Silence of the Lambs, but this is great on it's own and better than Hannibal

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Red Dragon

It started like a promising prequel but then kind of moved to something completely different from Hannibal Lecter's story, feeling almost like a spin-off where the greatest killer ever is kept in the background of the plot. Ralph Fiennes' Francis Dolarhyde is scarier than Lord Voldemort and Emily Watson is incredible, though.

11. Kendrick L. W.'s rating of the film Red Dragon

Fiennes' performance saves an otherwise cartoonishly portrayed Dolarhyde; too much Hopkins, not enough Hoffman. Manhunter-lite.

12. INZER's rating of the film Red Dragon

13. xphile's rating of the film Red Dragon

14. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Red Dragon

15. humanaie's rating of the film Red Dragon

If you've read Harris' trilogy, this will be vastly disappointing in comparison (if not in general tbh) overblown exposition and all

16. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Red Dragon

17. venenatis's rating of the film Red Dragon

18. Zach Closs's rating of the film Red Dragon

It just isn't "Manhunter." While a terrific cast is at play, the artistic conviction that characterized Mann's film is painfully absent. Ratner plays it safe, too safe; the only tense moments are ones that remind us of the original's greatness.

19. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Red Dragon

Thriller standard, but with a blander take on naked killer scenes

20. Ethan's rating of the film Red Dragon

I've never been much of a Brett Ratner fan but this film really surprised me. With a stellar cast this is a first rate thriller even though it isn't close to the level of The Silence of the Lambs or Manhunter it's still pretty damn good.

21. jenifferp's rating of the film Red Dragon

22. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Red Dragon

intense shit. love it. great acting, storyline, everything.

23. J. O.'s rating of the film Red Dragon

This film reminds us all of a couple of things, namely that Brett Ratner is an over-rated, unskilled director. That Edward Norton is a boring, dull performer. But most importantly that Ralph Fiennes is a wonderful, talented artist who saved the entire film. His performance is haunting and gave many of his scenes the chilling energy they needed. Overall, not the best of the Hannibal series, but it had its moments.

24. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Red Dragon