1. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Red-Headed Woman

3.5 Stars. Harlow is hot. This is the most natural of her performances, even with the crazy plot twists.

2. jamshid's rating of the film Red-Headed Woman

A crucial film in both Jean Harlow career and Hollywood history: the sexiest and most crooked Harlow on screen, it's also famous for prompting the Hays Office to issue sterner rules against unpunished screen adultery.

3. Maudealan's rating of the film Red-Headed Woman

This and Baby Face back to back was like one of my favorite afternoons of my life

4. Diderot's rating of the film Red-Headed Woman

They just don't do misogynist sexual tension like they used to anymore.

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Red-Headed Woman

Nothing has really changed since the early 30's. I couldn't but think of these young girls who make the front page of people magazines or appear in reality shows nowadays. They're all "Red" Andrews sisters, climbing the stairs of fame by using the only thing they've got: their looks. Now, this is a mythical movie and if you want to understand why Jean Harlow was an icon then, try Red-Headed Woman. Masterpiece.

6. Lori Crockett's rating of the film Red-Headed Woman

7. Adam Suraf's rating of the film Red-Headed Woman

Jean Harlow in a hilarious, sexy, cunning, catty performance as a man-eater climbing her way through society, one married boss at a time. Also hilarious, Una Merkel as her perpetually shocked and appalled best friend.

8. MarcH's rating of the film Red-Headed Woman

Remarkably frank and slutty. I cannot imagine a major actress daring to play a role like this today.