1. effemnoir's rating of the film Red Lights

This is a film that I can watch multiple times and not get tired of. I very much adore Cillian Murphy and all of the films he's been in; he's a wonderful actor who has the ability to portray a variety of characters. Red Lights' take on the supernatural was a common one, although the ending had me thinking for a while afterward. In all honesty, I really did love it.

2. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Red Lights

Buon inizio, con un calo verso metà e una casuta rovinosa sul finale. Contesto interessante che poteva dare buoni spunti. Molti elementi narrativi fuori luogo e forzati.Sviluppo molto prevedibile.Finale abbastanza brutto e scollegato da tutto il resto, che smonta la critica verso i falsi medium. Regia zoppicante, con un montaggio a volte un po' grezzo ed uno stile che non riesce ad appassionare.Colonna sonora anonima

3. Thomas's rating of the film Red Lights

Middling thriller, slick direction and editing.

4. spiderliliez's rating of the film Red Lights

The only problem I have with "Red Lights" was that it wasn't able to establish a good foundation to explore and go where it wanted to go. They've got a great cast, and an interesting plot, but sadly a story badly told. It's a shame, they seem to have prepared a good twist, but that screenplay didn't deserved it. It's a little disappointing, but enough to enjoy it.

5. J. O.'s rating of the film Red Lights

Had potential but ultimately fell apart. Suffered mostly from a really clunky, awkward script (at least at times) that meanders way too much.

6. Eric Smith's rating of the film Red Lights

Pretty super great until the garbage ending.

7. Frederico Cintra Torres's rating of the film Red Lights

8. __'s rating of the film Red Lights

The first half of the film is engaging and intriguing. Things begin to get over the top but remain worthwhile if you aren't expecting realism in the slightest. The ending is oddly moving even though the tone shifts out of nowhere. An odd and flawed but ultimately worthwhile and beautifully shot film.

9. Jayc's rating of the film Red Lights

10. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Red Lights

What makes Red Lights a fascinating film is how it manages to trick you, but with creating a veil over the tricking to make it look like something else entirely. It was a moving film for this reason and deserves more attention, since the lesson learned within is that we should all take a step back, refocus, take a closer look, realize what is in front of us, and make a determination. A solid, well-done film.

11. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Red Lights

The entire film was lacking. It was a little slow but looked nice. Cortes wrote an interesting script with a concept that I liked, but overall this film just didn't work very well. The ending was cool, but could have been revealed in a much better way. Buried was a better film, but I'm still exited to see what Rodrigo Cortes does next.

12. orangey's rating of the film Red Lights

and the shocking final twist for the audience: we took your money

13. Cbarky99's rating of the film Red Lights

Taken as a straightforward genre narrative, the twist is ludicrous, but as a sort of parable of repression and social expectations, it's made with enough craft to be almost-sort-of-moving.

14. Seth's rating of the film Red Lights

This could have been a good movie, but it's killed by poor editing, generic music and some stupid moments that could easily be lifted out. Waste of a great cast, good cinematography and some nice ideas.

15. doltcrow's rating of the film Red Lights

Didn't have many expectations on this one...and still got disappointed.

16. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film Red Lights

Entertaining until the end, the message it sends about what the eye chooses to see, and the way the mind is fooled in the most simple way, is nice. It starts off and takes you for the ride, but it decays, nearly rushing the end, and all the information is forced down your throat. Dunno, left me with more questions than answers, once again very rushed towards the end.

17. hastapura's rating of the film Red Lights

What a jumble! Starts promising enough but descends into true stupidity by the end, which aims for - well, something profound, but comes off as Shyamalan-does-Dark City. I don't think the filmmakers trusted the setup enough and piled on as much as they could in the name of complexity. Whoops.

18. Jordan Peters's rating of the film Red Lights

Cortés is an able filmmaker, but the film is unfortunately totally undone by its inexplicably tone-deaf screenplay.

19. maudiniz's rating of the film Red Lights

It was fine without the last 10 minutes.

20. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Red Lights

"These red lights keep moving back and forth. Aside from that, this thing seems to have no function whatsoever. It must have some function."Do yourself a favor: if you are looking for red lights, rent Airplane II instead.

21. FailedImitator's rating of the film Red Lights

This movie has no respect for its audience.

22. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Red Lights

the secret of the trick is sooo sleazy, but the end is very surprising. thrilling & entertaining movie.

23. vordven's rating of the film Red Lights

24. oldeuboi's rating of the film Red Lights

A decent thriller. But like the character, it's try to hard for look convoluted.