1. Mugino's rating of the film Red Planet

Hated it the first time yet watched it again because I was so shocked that someone I know actually bought the DVD. Still hate it for devaluing the exceptionally rare female captain by sexualizing her, for killing off the magnificent Terence Stamp before Simon Baker, and for wasting our time with an unlikely homicidal robot subplot (what exploratory space mission ever needs a man-killing rover???).

2. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Red Planet

Una película de sci fi ligera, superficial, pero sobre todo, muy entretenida y narrada con un pulso sostenido.

3. andybacon8299's rating of the film Red Planet

Love the idea of walking on another planet.

4. Westley's rating of the film Red Planet

I thought this was supposed to be a sci-fi horror movie? Instead, it turned out to be a boring, half-baked Mars mission procedural. It's definitely not a horror movie. It's more like a bad Star Trek episode. Also, there are space aphids... Seriously. Space aphids. Couldn't the writers have thought of something a little more scary than space aphids!?

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Red Planet

Poorly written. Terence Stamp's character could have been developed, the poor guy having only five lines to say apart of a load of significant looks. Already forgotten.

6. J. O.'s rating of the film Red Planet

Its basis on scientific knowledge is scant at best, but it still remains entertaining. Decent special effects for the AMEE creature (for the time) and some great sequences do happen - namely, Tom Sizemore's incendiary nobility. Not as interesting as "Mission to Mars" (which was of the same year) but still fun enough to want to see it through til the end.