1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

6.9/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2KN

2. ANGSTZUSTAND's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

3. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

A compendium of cliches-- self-conscious and graceless genre hackwork.

4. cacophagy's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

don't you just hate it when the adaptation is completely different from the novel.

5. Grasshopper's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Haunting film, beautiful art direction, powerful acting. Scary. Memorable. Easily the best of the trilogy.

6. Noiresque's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

The weakest of the three. The messiest script (seriously, the Sean Bean character? And seriously, Sean Bean? I love him, but he was way miscast) and the awfulness of Andrew Garfield's hair, Rebecca Hall's Acting With A Capital A, and most of all, the only film to have a hack director. But none the less, it's always worth a look.

7. Jonathan Shields's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

I've seen the Red Riding films a few times now. A great cinematic crime saga.

8. (arc)'s rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

this was sooooo well done and highly enjoyable.It got better and better as it progressed and by the end of it i didn't want to leave.AWESOME soundtrack as well. Also, Andrew Garfield is sooo fine ; D hehe

9. Leigh Richards's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

The Red Riding Trilogy may be the 3 best films I've seen this year. Phenomenal writing, beautiful cinematography, assured direction and blistering performances. Highly, highly recommended.

10. hastapura's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Fairly standard territory here - murdered kids, shady land deals, corrupt cops, copious whiskey - but the style is fucking gorgeous. Confident, accomplished visual shorthand does the heavy lifting, letting the dialogue breathe naturally - very little exposition here. Pleasant surprise.

11. Some Wouter's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Such a bleak story, but what beautiful shots!

12. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Park Chan-wook meets Sidney Lumet. If that doesn't turn you on you're dead to me.

13. A47's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

A sleepy mess of a story. "They got sunshine down south." Makes you feel lost. Makes ya wonder what's going on. Makes ya wish the guy'd just buy a gun. Some excellent images but overall the characters are just too frustrating. Hey, at least there's vindication.

14. Christopher Taylor's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

With it's deviations into lyrical imagery and the excellent visual poise, it's story is remarkably simple and lacking some of the staples of the procedural. That being said, it isn't necessarily a bad thing.

15. NiteFlight9's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

The best of the harrowing trilogy. Beautifully acted, directed, and shot.

16. Madri Bafadhal's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

I don't really dig the story, but I admit the cinematography was so beautiful. I can make a tumblr pages containing stills from this movie and get so many notes because of it. And the soundtrack really fit the movie too.

17. Dave's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

I am commenting here in regard to the entire trilogy. It plays a lot better watching all three, one on top of the other, but it also makes picking them apart film by film trickier. Regardless, what sticks with me most from these is the atmosphere. It just oozes the sordid, uncomfortable feeling that the characters themselves are dealing with. Outstanding stuff.

18. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Harrowing stuff! One of the best thrillers I´ve seen in ages. The second and third part is also really good. Recommended

19. flobota's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

there's not many movies where you think from the beginning how everything will turn out and then surprise you. This is one of them. Also: Excellent British cast, superb cinematography, soundtrack and costume.

20. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Impresionante, surreal e engaiolante

21. pivic's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Sadly not as good as its cinematography which is pretty. If only this film were tightly directed with a good lead player and better writing to boot, it could have been excellent! All in all: disappointing.

22. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Having read David Peaces excellent novels i had my heart in m mouthnwhen i heard Channel 4 were doing 3 of them . I need not have worried thanks to a brilliant cast and Tony Grisonis script this exceeded my expectations and then some

23. Your Friend's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

24. Caden Cotard's rating of the film Red Riding: 1974

Hot Fuzz by way of The Wire. One of the best miniseries' ever, with a brilliant leading turn by Andrew Garfield, and brilliant support by David Morrissey, Rebecca Hall, and especially Sean Bean.