1. elizabeth l・'s rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

without true caring touch we leave without joy

2. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

6.7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2KN

3. Grasshopper's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

This trilogy is dark. Third film is satisfying and does a good job of tying it up.

4. p a d's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

Not much better than the other two, but great way to end the series.

5. Tigrão's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

These films are so good... and the idea to shoot them in different formats (from 16mm, 35mm, RED) to show time passing, is simply brilliant. One of the most beautiful cinematography I've seen in a long time.

6. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

Sopresa final! (Sopresa no argumento do capítulo, porque en calidade é ainda millor co resto)

7. pivic's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

It all ended feeling a bit unfinished, but still this film was very much in the same vein as the first two: rain, corrupt police and a gritty atmosphere throughout. I might sound like a clown but I wish they'd thrown in an ice-breaker or two as the atmosphere was almost too dense throughout the whole film; I felt the need to breathe, if you know what I mean. Other times, it was suspenseful and exciting. Result: good!

8. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

the final part of an outstanding Trilogy of films ,Mark Addy and Daniel Mays and David Morrisey are all on top form here

9. Cbarky99's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

A surprisingly conventional thriller climax isn't enough to derail this solid and strongly-directed conclusion to a well-made and detail-oriented crime trilogy, but I have to wonder what people from the Yorkshire area make of these films, which play a little bit like the world's worst tourism video for Northern England.

10. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

In some ways the best of the series - at least as long as you take the trilogy as a whole, as it's meant to be - in the way that it expands the complex story into new directions while also putting the events of the other two films in new light. A strong conclusion to one of the best film trilogies in recent memory. As seems to be the trend with this series, a superb score by Barrington Pheloung.

11. MR. Universe's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

Not the best but it ties it all together. These movies must be watched in order to get the best appreciation and pack the best punch. Plus it's a whole lot easier to understand that way.

12. mercurial's rating of the film Red Riding: 1983

Must be seen in chronological order, back to back to back.