1. Baltazar05's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

2. André Pereira's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

3. levitacio's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

bland,cheap & predictable story and characters

4. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

There is no way to classify this. It is not one bit classifiable.

6. Suds McDuff's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

Couldn't really take the "talking to the wolf" thing seriously. But any movie featuring Gary Oldman is worth giving a shot.

7. Sunshine316's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

The trailer was right. Terrible. :3

8. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

When you root for the wolf to eat Amanda Seyfried and never let her out of his stomach.

9. doltcrow's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

A sort of Twilight-ized version of original Little Red Riding Hood. And believe me: THIS DESCRIPTION IS FAR FROM A WORD TO MATCH THE EXPERIENCE.

10. diana's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

'Twilight' is on the list of related films. Need I say more?

11. Howard Orr's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

An emotionally incontenient U.S. teen drama set in a banal country called Fairytaleland.

12. AmeenaMohd's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

Watched this mostly for Gary Oldman and some of the sweeping shots used in the trailer to lure people in...it was such a mess...from the dialogue, acting and the editing. The star is mostly for Gary Oldman and the use of Fever Ray.

13. Louís Wisoczynski's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

...for me, this is just about Fever Ray.

14. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

Director Catherine Hardwicke follows up TWILIGHT with this updated take on the classic tale of Little Red Riding Hood. Shares some similarities with Hardwicke's more popular feature, but it's stronger and more assured, and surprisingly well designed. The story is still uneven and occasionally awkward, but the evocative fairy tale feel is a nice touch.

15. Tigrão's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

It's so bad that it's almost funny.

16. Satori Setiawan's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

17. rorydean's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood lied - this is hardly worthy of the fairy tale, heavy on grim, lousy with fairy-mess. Oldman showed up, cashed check, drank a lot in his trailer before the burden of Hardwickes' inept direction and shoddy script leaves even the guy on the ladder changing the bulbs a quiver. Ouch. This stinks.

18. William Low's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

Terrible terrible. Awful predictable storyline,awful acting (even Oldman can't save this movie),awful sets,awful CGI and awfully booringg.

19. Paloma Alessandra's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

The minute I saw Peter I made a bet with my friend that he'd eventually appear shirtless. Up until the end I thought I was going to lose, but I won myself 50 cents. Got to say that the whole "Little Red Riding Hood goes bad" feeling was a little too much (kind of trashy, actually). I recommend it if you like Twilight. Not of my taste, though.

20. pivic's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

While I was hoping to be able to interpret this film as a work in itself, i.e. without comparing it to other films, it was quite impossible. I feel this film is made with little girls as the prime intent, noting how two boys fighting for one girl is very reminiscent of the "Twilight" series. The script was muddled, filled with characters who I didn't care about. All in all: avoid, even if you're hung-over.

21. hevsbuttons's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

Very disappointed. Valerie was a very bland character in my opinion and the relationships were far too Twilight for my liking.

22. Don't Get Nasty Brother's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

I set my expectations very low towards this, maybe that's why I was kind of surprised of how much entertained this movie ended up being. However you can still save Gary Oldman's performance. Nothing new here.

23. Marisa's rating of the film Red Riding Hood

As três estrelas são para a fotografia... de resto, apenas para fãs da trilogia Crepúsculo.

24. Paulitics's rating of the film Red Riding Hood