1. anarresti's rating of the film Red Sparrow

2. matelot's rating of the film Red Sparrow

3. MLSoares's rating of the film Red Sparrow

2,5 Not even Jennifer Lawrence's boobs can save this really really poorly paced movie

4. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Red Sparrow

it's okay. interesting start but overlong and it tries without really succeeding in surprising. pretty standard stuff, all looks quite good though.

5. Varun Saini's rating of the film Red Sparrow

Didnt I did well...Uncle?

6. Laura G.'s rating of the film Red Sparrow

An attempt of a feminist message. When are we going to wake up people: feminism and female agency not the same. Stop this construction of women as bad bitches, I don't know. Again Russians are the bad guys and Americans the good ones. Old news. Anyway Lawrence is amazing.

7. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Red Sparrow

Apparemment, il suffit d'une teinture de supermarché pour transformer Jennifer Lawrence en Mata Hari. Enfin, c'est ce qu'essaye de nous faire croire ce soporifique amas de clichés d'espionnages sexistes. Quel ennui !

8. Disa's rating of the film Red Sparrow

could have been three if it's no so long and enjoyable on the second half.

9. nadnab's rating of the film Red Sparrow

10. Diderot's rating of the film Red Sparrow

This movie deserves more fans than it received. It's not bad, and it's different (in largely good ways) from most of what comes out of American studios these days. Lawrence also gives a nice performance, though more and better scenes should have gone to Rampling and Schoenaerts. The biggest problem here is that Edgerton is boring (which he always is).

11. Vladimir Gordanic's rating of the film Red Sparrow

12. Ghostman's rating of the film Red Sparrow

Red Sparrow is a skilled but confused spy thriller that eschews the slick absurd action fantasies of Bond-like spy movies and the shaky cam Bourne-like docu-thrillers for aesthetically sophisticated Hollywood pulp with a slow burn. It's got a great movie star performance by Lawrence, is well directed (despite its overt dourness), and is incredibly well shot but the film is flawed in many ways. [cont.]

13. Ylly's rating of the film Red Sparrow

"Every human being is a puzzle of need. You must become the missing piece, and they will tell you anything."

14. keremebrulee's rating of the film Red Sparrow

Well here is 139 minutes of my life I wasted on cheap American propaganda.

15. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film Red Sparrow

Four stars for Jennifer's performance and for the films depiction o Moscow and Budapest. Both cities are characters in this movie.

16. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Red Sparrow

17. J. O.'s rating of the film Red Sparrow

A wholly enjoyable first half punctuated with extreme wides laying our characters against towering, Soviet-era structures and scenes bathed in gritty fluorescent lights. Second half meanders too long, and relies too heavily on trying to over-complicate the ending for the sake of "twists". It may have been better to simply have our Sparrow remain a patriot. Plenty of sex and violence, but not without its merits.

18. janice.hughes's rating of the film Red Sparrow

An amazing and dramatic opening with a ballet drama followed by some interesting scenes where we are introduced into the use and training of women in Russia asdouble agents. It is of the moment with the attempted murder of Skripals in Salisbury with the Russian nerve agent. Without Jennifer Lawrence it would have been somewhat lacking in tempo. She adds her indefatigable charisma.

19. Matt's rating of the film Red Sparrow

The best parts focused on the tender chemistry between a niece and uncle. Reminds me so much of the relationship my very own president has with his daughter. *Sniff*

20. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Red Sparrow

Mesmerizing first half filled with energy, memorable scenarios and scenes, and is rife in tension. So... what in the fuck happened in the second? As that's nearly gone. It suffers from the comic-book problem of setting up its sequels (it's based on a fictional trilogy.) The film is leisurely in pace the whole way through, but what starts with expository momentum, ends feeling like an underdeveloped preface.

21. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Red Sparrow

We are left with a few lurid episodes, abundant lust, and… Jennifer Lawrence, who, better than Charlize Theron in “Atomic Blonde”, plays this brave if cunning spy with the right attitude and a sexy look. (2,5 stars)

22. Mat Thias's rating of the film Red Sparrow

23. Rocketeam's rating of the film Red Sparrow

get the hell outta here! floppy disks and smartphones in the same movie?

24. Palmat's rating of the film Red Sparrow

Very good spy movie that might be light on action but on the other hand delves into more introspective and talky realms which makes this more interesting. Lawrence is strong in the lead role and is aptly supported by the support cast. Production design, photo and music is stellar. The script is a bit uneven and could have been trimmed a bit. Still this was a thrilling and engaging film with a great third reel.