1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Red Tails

2. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Red Tails

hella new hope. half sequel to last crusade, guys

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Red Tails

4. hastapura's rating of the film Red Tails

5. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Red Tails

6. Algitya's rating of the film Red Tails

7. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Red Tails

Like a 50's aerial film mixed with Wings, Lucas' pet project is focused more as entertainment delivers in the action scenes. However the on-the-ground drama and dialogue is weak and the film lacks a more historical and detailed approach. Howard and Gooding Jr. do good though.

8. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Red Tails

I watched this out of respect for The Tuskegee Airmen. This movie decided to try as hard as it could to shit all over them by making a horribly acted movie. The only reason it gets any stars is because the dog fights were pretty excellent and I get to know there's a movie where Bubbles takes care of Michael and Wallace's planes when they land after killing Nazis, which is a nice alternate ending to The Wire.

9. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film Red Tails

I almost turned this off because of the dull direction, mediocre script, and woeful score, but the story is such a good one I stuck it out, and I'm glad I did. Not a very good movie at all, but it deserves to be seen.

10. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Red Tails

Cool action. That's about it. It's basically one of those old WWII propaganda features that they used to play before the movies... except it actually is a two hour movie. A gimmick stretched to its max, but still cool in its own way.