1. bulgrin's rating of the film Red White & Blue

I tried but couldn't get through the first half.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Red White & Blue

I though this was some mumblecore bullshit while watching the first half. Then, the film heads toward places that most American wouldn't dare, most definitely getting a South Korean influence off it, like Richard Linklater decided to do a revenge thriller

3. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Red White & Blue

Meh. Not simply meh, but totally meh.

4. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Red White & Blue

America feeds on violence, revenge and a warped sense of justice. Not to mention a lot of sex. Grotesque people do grotesque things to other grotesque people because of grotesque reasons. Got it, Mr. Rumley. And because of that, you inflict this thematically overreaching, aesthetically smug perversion of the torture genre on me - a die-hard liberal - who wound up longing for the scissors of a censor. Fuck this.

5. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Red White & Blue

The most artfully directed horror film of the '10 decade. Pure auteurism. I would compare it to the death-drumbeat of films like 1968's Rosemary's Baby and 1988's The Vanishing, until the tension reaches the somber and appropriate death throes of its climax. It's also horror as 'literature'... and why I often think horror is at its best when it's a serious and scary, uber-dark drama with realistically-told devices.

6. deniz y.'s rating of the film Red White & Blue

7. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Red White & Blue

I stopped watching this after 60 mins, not to spoil but the abduction and torture part of the movie and from there onwards seemed forced to make the movie more exciting i guess. But the story started off so well, realistic and relatable and also for the first time i have seen a female actress without any make up at all.

8. Joshua D Frank's rating of the film Red White & Blue

where can I watch this amazing movie!

9. EddieOF's rating of the film Red White & Blue

i liked the portagunist, the rest humm... note: never piss off the long haired dude

10. novanindro's rating of the film Red White & Blue

reminded me of henry portrait of a serial killer

11. hastapura's rating of the film Red White & Blue

The Vengeance trilogy nod is dead-on. Miserable and even hideous at points with the kind of pit-in-the-stomach twists that elevate a good revenge yarn.

12. Zach Closs's rating of the film Red White & Blue

A film I think I wanted to like more than I did. The first half is a totally captivating (and oddly touching) character study that soars on strangely matter-of-fact performances. When it got into the second act, the let's-push-buttons-with-lots-of-gore-and-take-some-names stuff, I feel like the film lost a lot of its heart, and I lost a fair amount of interest.

13. ARGIL's rating of the film Red White & Blue

Like a kick in the nuts! Just my kind of movie.

14. delbertgrady's rating of the film Red White & Blue

Reminded me a bit of Henry Portrait of a Serial Killer..

15. 4LOM's rating of the film Red White & Blue

Ich habe ja häufig meine Probleme mit Revenge-Movies. Hier sieht das ganz anders aus. Unter seiner Oberfläche ein zutiefst politischer Film.

16. Pouya G. Asadi's rating of the film Red White & Blue

The pacing and photography of this film make it a complete genre mesher. Something that i love dearly

17. Posterocalypse's rating of the film Red White & Blue

A great film in a soul shattering, incredibly depressing sort of way.

18. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Red White & Blue

Fans of Park Chan-Wook's VENGEANCE trilogy should put this on their to-watch lists.

19. john L's rating of the film Red White & Blue

One of the best films in 2010 when taking romance and "americana" into consideration.