1. FISCHER's rating of the film Redemption

3. goulton green's rating of the film Redemption

4. Gonçalo Araújo's rating of the film Redemption

5. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Redemption

6. José Neves's rating of the film Redemption

The exercise is coarse with an irony involuntarily self-explanatory of the texts off and an unintentionally banal and aleatory editing of the images that sustain the texts, plus a simplistic conception of "experimentality" - thus repeating the mistakes of the second part of "Tabu", which guaranteed the director many moons and praises.

7. Aydin KhaliliK's rating of the film Redemption

8. anarresti's rating of the film Redemption

A surprising exercize. Maybe this is what art can/should/must do, after all. About politics, I mean. It is so hard, still digesting this film after seeing it a few days ago, to understand if this is a provocation, a political act, an emotional response. It is art. That, I've no doubt. And good one, too. Not the kind of art that is harmless fun. But the kind that changes something inside. Like seeds. Water. Thoughts.

9. Paulo Late's rating of the film Redemption

revi hoje - 27/10/2015 que coisa incrível

10. INVISIBLE | Gazette #3's rating of the film Redemption

It´s so naive, and yet powerful. Expectations after Tabu might have blurred this film, which has microscopic moments of greatness. --Lorenzo Canina

11. Gran-Hoff's rating of the film Redemption

The contrast between personal impressions and the roles performed by those we are told are fictitiously responsible for those words, makes for a relevant problematization of the current "subjectivity" in today's culture. Aren't politicians supposed sometimes to speak on the behalf of a whole nation? What does it mean for a person to divide themself between public and private? How does time & society shape our beings?

12. Andrew Infante's rating of the film Redemption

That Wedding/Wagner segment >>>>>>

13. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Redemption

★★★★★ we all deserve redemption. or...?

14. fernando del razo's rating of the film Redemption

forget about cinema, this is pure art.