1. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Redline

Adrenalina allo stato puro, e un bellissimo finale

2. Tibulle85's rating of the film Redline

(Vu en DVD) Koike, c'est la classe incarnée en animation; donnez-lui n'importe quel projet, et tout dégoulinera de classe. Le revers de la médaille, c'est qu'avoir la classe (dans les animés comme dans la vie) ne garantit aucunement une véritable profondeur...Ce Redlline en est la parfaite illustration: très belle coquille vide, bluffante sur le plan formel mais superficielle dans le propos, et finalement ennuyeuse.

3. Bernardo_Rodrigues's rating of the film Redline

4. Steve G.'s rating of the film Redline

Completely unbearable. I had a headache after 15 minutes, the animation style was doing my head in, and I wished I'd just decided to go to work today instead. I love a bit of anime but this was hell.

5. John Matrix's rating of the film Redline

7 years of hard work that gleams like polished gold. Every crusty alien, shiny race car, & oversized tit is rendered with a wonderful attention to detail. The narrative does its job of giving the animation a reason to exist. Its simplicity is the best counterbalance to the intricate visuals. The old cinema of spectacle is alive & well in REDLINE. Watch this w/ surround sound & your speakers turned up fucking LOUD.

6. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Redline

7. Sabrina's rating of the film Redline

Pure animated adrenaline. If you want to kick back and watch some eye candy that took 7 years to animate set to an energetic soundtrack this is it.

8. Samo Geronimo's rating of the film Redline

9. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Redline

Super awesome! Full-throttle action and wild animation makes it worth racing for.

10. Jonathan De La Rosa's rating of the film Redline

11. swordofdoom's rating of the film Redline

masterpiece. i'm surprised not to see this on every top anime list. my guess is that it just wasn't seen.

12. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Redline

All that beautiful animation, all those massive explosions, and I was still bored to death.

13. Claennis's rating of the film Redline

Truly a shining star of 2010; one of my top cinematic experiences.

14. ElTigreNegro's rating of the film Redline

Great eye candy, but you won't remember much of it.

15. Sunday's rating of the film Redline

16. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film Redline

A shot in the arm for anime, taking a simple concept (racing) and, through seven years of hard work, creating an exhilarating blast of imagination and charm. In a area of culture, anime, which can be incredibly lazy and off-putting even for anime fans, this is an incredible piece of pop-art.

17. event horizon dude x1's rating of the film Redline

we need more animated films like this.

18. Nafisbelmont's rating of the film Redline

another masterpiece from takeshi koike. EXTREMELY LEGIT BEYOND FLUID VISUALS with some pretty good dramas! and it was an INTENSE SHIT. to me it looks like a dirtier and crazier version of speed racers. i was gonna give this movie a 5 but goddamn im gonna give it a 4 only because of the ending and the character development

19. fortytwoshadesofblue's rating of the film Redline

A love story with Aliens, Talking Dogs, Car Racing, Wizards, Robots and Biological Weapons and really messed up characters... This should have been a TV series, unfortunately they chucked it all into 100 minutes.

20. Andrea Limone's rating of the film Redline

per chi si è mai chiesto cosa si debba provare dopo un'iniezione di adrenalina dritta nel cuore, questo film potrebbe essere un'ottima risposta; ritmo, animazioni e visionarietà sfiorano spesso la perfezione, roba che quasi non ci si accorge che (ahimé) la sceneggiatura è davvero poca cosa

21. El-DoX's rating of the film Redline

Adrenalinico, velocissimo, apocalittico, fuori di testa. Imperdibile!

22. HKFanatic's rating of the film Redline

Much like "Attack the Block," this is a pretty decent film that the internet community has latched onto and hyped way out of proportion. The animation is certainly stunning and psychedelic but what is it in service of? The characters and story are thin, and the creators engage in the same extreme female objectification as the anime that "Redline's" fans rail against. A visual feast on blu-ray but not much else.

23. Beefy's rating of the film Redline

Hyper-stylized and kinetic animated "road" race movie takes some getting used to. At the end, though fun around the edges, it's a bit empty and predictable at its core.

24. Celso Miguel Araújo's rating of the film Redline

i want to watch this so bad, i'm waiting for this almost a year ago.