1. Bibi Lamy's rating of the film Remember Me

la conoscenza della sofferenza li unisce, toccante

2. Cherry's rating of the film Remember Me

3. Ade Hendy's rating of the film Remember Me

Average story with great performances from all casts

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film Remember Me

An underrated gem and cathartic slow burner.

5. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Remember Me

Cliche love story. Good performance from Robert Pattinson. Always cry at the end.

6. chazell's rating of the film Remember Me

7. sainte's rating of the film Remember Me

SPOILERS I already knew the ending before watching so it didn’t surprise me. But since it was supposed to be shocking, I wonder if my opinion would have changed if I hadn't known. I had originally stayed away from it, thinking it would be a cheesy romance, but it was actually pretty good. Depressing movie though. None of the characters can catch a break. Robert Pattinson surprised me and played his character well.

8. SBERB's rating of the film Remember Me

dai, non così schifoso

9. Siaudebert's rating of the film Remember Me

10. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Remember Me

11. smeef's rating of the film Remember Me

12. Mehmet Ali Karar's rating of the film Remember Me

13. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Remember Me

14. Jayc's rating of the film Remember Me

The most shocking and unexpected ending.

15. barbosajoca's rating of the film Remember Me

I cried like a baby when i realize what was going on, loved the movie

16. jenifferp's rating of the film Remember Me

17. AuRevoirShosanna's rating of the film Remember Me

Not trash but the 11th hour ending was offensive and it was a bit dry at some points

18. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Remember Me

Mixing an average romance with a tragic accident. No. Not yet, Hollywood.

19. Zach Closs's rating of the film Remember Me

Having just written a term paper on the dangers of playing tragedy for shock in film, "Remember Me" should be a difficult movie for me to evaluate. It isn't. The majority of the film's runtime is concerned with delicately humanizing the eventual victims; detailing the violence is never a priority. The shock recreated here, delivered via a crippled American family, is poignant, reminiscent of a nation's bewilderment.

20. Anıl Can's rating of the film Remember Me

21. eveningflares's rating of the film Remember Me

If you could hear me, I would say that our finger prints don't fade from the lives we've touched.

22. meancreek's rating of the film Remember Me

A quite conventional and cliche love story, but there's something about that I really love. Solid performances, good writing and I think the ending is rather well done albeit an utter shock.

23. Paulitics's rating of the film Remember Me

Can't decide whether I liked the ending or not. Pretty solid performance from Pattinson though.

24. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Remember Me

Not a bad film, but in reality the only thing that saved it from being a completely forgettable film, at least for me, was the ending. There is a line in the film when the brother gives the sister a book "about all these gods and goddesses who go around acting jealous and petty." And funnily enough, it rather describes most of the film as the super-rich, white family tries to work through its existentialist problems.