1. michael coleman's rating of the film Remember the Titans

2. michael's rating of the film Remember the Titans

Great Movie!! This movie shows struggle and battle, victory and defeat. I can't think of another movie that can grab your heart like this one. integration of a school is scary but to be able to bring together a whole city is just incredible. This movie shows how people need to treat each other.

3. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film Remember the Titans

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Remember the Titans

This is the reason other white people my age know what Motown is.

5. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film Remember the Titans

Ryan Gosling trying to dance to soul > any other form of joy in the world.

6. André Vieira's rating of the film Remember the Titans

"We've seen this kind of sports movie a thousand times, but you know what, I like that movie."

7. Jessica McFarland's rating of the film Remember the Titans

A frontrunner for the "disadvantaged sports team wins the championship" and "tough-talking teacher turns troubled kids straight" genres. Light, but very poignant and enjoyable, with a great ensemble cast.

8. vordven's rating of the film Remember the Titans

9. The Macho King's rating of the film Remember the Titans

good be4 the flood of bs sport films over and over again from hollywood cause of the success of films like this one.

10. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Remember the Titans

Wonderfully optimistic and inspirational (4.6/5)

11. Valerie Chiang's rating of the film Remember the Titans

i love this movie. i'm not saying there are no flaws (historical inaccuracy seems to drive people up the wall), but how can you say you didn't get a lump in your throat or feel the overwhelming urge to cheer on the Titans? the soundtrack is beautiful, and this will always be one of my favourite films.