1. Philippe Lajède's rating of the film Remember

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Remember

Après son déplorable film précédent, Egoyan a repris en partie ses esprits, déléguant à son personnage principal, interprété par Christopher Plummer, son énergique quête de la mémoire, cette fois-ci bien loin des racines arméniennes, mais dans les tréfonds de l'Holocauste qui risque de se retrouver bientôt aux bans de l'oubli avec la disparition des derniers représentants de l'abomination nazie.www.cinefiches.com

3. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Remember

We are the last living survivors from our prison block. Besides me, you are the only person who could still recognize the man who killed our families.

4. matelot's rating of the film Remember

5. le Gars's rating of the film Remember

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Remember

To Forgive or to Not Forget, that's the question. A very good screenplay. With Bruno Ganz. Recommended.

7. N!nA's rating of the film Remember

I have seen much better movies about Holocaust but this one has nothing more to say, bad acting, and bad screenplay… very cliché! I think movie makers should go for the Holocaust that’s happening right now in Palestine or Syria!

8. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Remember

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Remember

A decent Hitchcockian thriller with a predictable twist. It's a slightly better version of Harry Brown, with more Nazis.

10. msmichel's rating of the film Remember

Despite its' ridiculous and unbelievable conclusion there are many pleasures to be taken in this dubious effort by Egoyan. The scripting is weak but the lead turn by Christopher Plummer as the Alzheimer's afflicted would-be hitman is quite extraordinary. Solid camerawork by Paul Sarossy making the most of Ontario locations. Unfortunately the Egoyan drought is not quite over yet.

11. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Remember

Christopher Plummer should win an Oscar for this. Some critics have called it manipulative and borderline exploitation but I think what this film achieves is exactly what Hitchcock did so well and what this film resembles, in the best sense. Without a doubt, Egoyan's best film in years.

12. Stanislav Lukianov's rating of the film Remember

13. Justwibi's rating of the film Remember

Plummer was GREAT! and.... twisty!

14. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Remember

Even dealing with a few narrative gaps, Mr. Egoyan sets up the adequate nail-biting tone to spare us from boredom.

15. Cinemaficionado's rating of the film Remember

A pretty interesting road movie until the soap opera ending. One of the dumbest and most manipulative twists in a movie since Identity. It's too bad it ends so badly, because Plummer is as good as always and the story is so captivating. I just wish it was a bit more substantive.

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Remember

Atom Egoyan hat einmal bereitwillig zugegeben, dass seine Filme mehr und mehr an Erfolg einbüssen. Remember ist für mich der Beweis, dass ihm diese Tatsache nicht allzu schaffen macht. Immerhin handelt es sich um ein kolportagehaftes Psychodrama über die Suche nach einem Nazi Verbrecher... mehr auf cinegeek.de

17. Kamran's rating of the film Remember

A fascinating exploration of memory and identity bolstered by a riveting performance from Christopher Plummer. 80/100 - Great.

18. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film Remember