1. Cyril Schreiber's rating of the film Renoir

2. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Renoir

3. Heaven Kleinman's rating of the film Renoir

Though beautifully shot, the tone of this film is way too serious. If it were about the art of Pierre it should have been much lighter, like his paintings. My favorite aspect of the films I've seen by Renoir is their tone, so to see a movie about him being way too serious is disappointing.

4. Fabio Ornelas's rating of the film Renoir

Interesting to see the subtle transition from one Renoir to the other, both masters in their arts.

5. Abby Beatrice Quick's rating of the film Renoir

Beautiful cinematography; made me pine for the South of France...

6. msmichel's rating of the film Renoir

Exquisite gorgeous picture from director Gilles Bourdos visiting Auguste Renoir towards the end of his life and his invigoration by a new redheaded muse played to perfection by Christa Theret. What is interesting is that it also presents the young Jean Renoir just back from service in the trenches and not yet on his way to becoming the artist of film we know. Wonderful but slow moving script with top notch....

7. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film Renoir

An unexpected surprise. I caught this yesterday afternoon at a city cinema. Beautiful cinematograpy coupled with top notch acting performances. The ending seemed a little too abrupt, however, but I guess it works. Christa Theret is a beautiful woman.

8. Ronja's rating of the film Renoir

beautiful beautiful colors, a feast for one's eyes, not the brains or the heart though.

9. Matt Richards's rating of the film Renoir

The only thing this film has going for it is it's beautiful cinematography. The script crawls at a snails pace and the characters are completely one-dimensional. It reaches the logical conclusion at the end that the audience had all seen coming from the beginning. It feels like a film about an artist made by someone with no passion for the creative process. A terrible bore 1.5 stars

10. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film Renoir

cinéma de qualité. cero punk

11. Repin's rating of the film Renoir

12. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Renoir

Beautiful story and gorgeously shot, but it felt like a half finished love letter.

13. antler's rating of the film Renoir