1. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Rent

2. Patrick John's rating of the film Rent

3. James Mackin's rating of the film Rent

You'll be surprised just how many people have AIDS.

4. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Rent

5. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Rent

Self-celebratory, knock-kneed, and not a challenge. Assumes it's funnier than it is. Catchy enough.

6. meixio's rating of the film Rent

Wanted more explicit queerness. Also it's super long what's up with that? Great music though!

7. lisbry's rating of the film Rent

not ashamed to admit i actually sobbed.

8. tima's rating of the film Rent

we're living in ameriKYA

9. Roscoe's rating of the film Rent

Early on, a character seeks to escape from a group of muggers by running away, straight into a dark alley. Think about that -- he runs away from a well lit street into a dark alley, to escape from muggers. A deeply sanitized, sentimentalized and self-righteousized film that completely erases whatever left of center credibility the material might have had.

10. jenifferp's rating of the film Rent

11. Hazel Cills's rating of the film Rent

I wanted to bash my brains in with a wrench. Totally annoying movie.

12. adina's rating of the film Rent

I'm a huge fan of the play but the movie is just awful. Sad excuse for a cinematic adaptation !

13. pluviosity's rating of the film Rent

honestly, I only watched this because a vain hope to see Anwar Robinson--even though I know he's not on the movie version. For a musical, I only fall in love with one song in it, the rest of the movie, welll... let's just say the issue is too 90s.

14. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Rent

I first saw this film and liked it a lot. Then, I watched the musical and don't want to know anything about the RENT movie, it sucked ass.

15. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Rent

The worst film of all time. I literally hate this film more than any other I've ever seen in my entire life.

16. Charolastra's rating of the film Rent