1. Laura Suffield's rating of the film Reprise

I liked it a lot while viewing it but afterwards it seemed a bit hollow: it's a finely crafted tale of distinctly immature youngish, rich urbanite Norwegians doing their creative/angst thing. Aged around 25/30 they seem to enjoy the type of music I liked when I was 15. Bit weird in the end.

2. Al Green's rating of the film Reprise

This felt like a very real portrayal of what it must be like to be a dedicated writer. The feeling that your art, narrative whatever you call it is you. Your existence a sponge to keep your narrative alive. Great acting and direction.

3. SiIencio's rating of the film Reprise

Dynamic, electric, stylish, Trier goes all the way flamboyant in this romanticised view of youth and, particularly, the artsy bourgeoisie where he precariously walks a rope, dangerously swinging from positive exhuberance to self-indulgent pretentiousness. Towards the end the language is far less able to hide the void beneath the premise, the tired predicaments and relentless drama feel, quite frankly, pointless.

4. Shane Ewen's rating of the film Reprise

Whilst neither of the main protagonists are believable published authors, I enjoyed the black comedy, melancholy & immaturity of this film.

5. efe's rating of the film Reprise

6. Eeeeeeeeeee's rating of the film Reprise

BO RI NG!!!!! I am the PİŞMAN

7. Steve G.'s rating of the film Reprise

*something about motric operations*

8. morals and dogma's rating of the film Reprise

9. marlonbrandodepressed's rating of the film Reprise

gave up after less than five minutes

10. Monasteries's rating of the film Reprise

I wish I was as genetically predisposed to be post-punk as the Scandinavians.

11. JanaMat's rating of the film Reprise

12. Bekriah M's rating of the film Reprise

13. cestrumnocturnum's rating of the film Reprise

you can never change what is unchangable

14. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Reprise

15. belemir's rating of the film Reprise

16. Hati Le's rating of the film Reprise

Cute guys and great soundtrack.

17. Edgar Salazar's rating of the film Reprise

18. tenonder's rating of the film Reprise

19. Hans Rudolf's rating of the film Reprise

Gelungener Film mit wechselnden, ineinander kunstvoll verwobenen Erzählperspektiven und tollen Darstellern. Grossartig !

20. schmalhans's rating of the film Reprise

Ambitious debut which is, unfortunately, a little too concerned with how to express something than what is supposed to be expressed.

21. daniele's rating of the film Reprise

den var fin den filmen, empfehlenswert, hope you like it too, buonanotte.

22. Adriana Venegas's rating of the film Reprise

Matices que dan vida a este filme... y el soundtrack, ¡buenísimo!

23. Mariela Ruiz Márquez's rating of the film Reprise

Una trama muy bien armada, donde la narración construye diversas historias que se encuentran. La búsqueda de la felicidad, la vida. El estar vivos y volver a vivir. Una historia de camadería de un grupo de amigos jóvenes, con buen sountrack, como Joy Division.

24. Iván Alanis Ortiz's rating of the film Reprise

La idea romántica (y trillada) que se tiene sobre el escritor llevada a un interesante guion que se centra en las relaciones humanas.

← Previous 1 3 4