1. Freakyfilm's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

Life isn't a dream - name of the film in Portugal; it describes it all

2. Pejapes's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

P: One of the best movies I've ever seen, best editing, awesome cast, one of the best story telling methods. C: You're gonna be sick

3. jw's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

The fast-paced editing gimmicks look dated today. Campy melodrama takes away from the intended gravity of the film's message. Certainly too over-the-top to be believable.

4. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

Tidak akan menonton untuk yang kedua kali-nya. Film yang sakit dan penuh pesan moral tentang menjauhi narkoba. Cast-nya juara!

5. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

rzygam już muzyką z tego filmu. Clint Mansell'u giń!

6. Chris's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

not mind-blowing or anything but certainly effective in portraying its message using some interesting editing, camerawork, and effects

7. Balthaz21's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

8. daniroelleb's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

Need to watch this again. I loved this film so much that after I watched it the first time I didn't want to watch it again thinking it would lose its magic. That was 1 and a half years ago. -_- But the narrative if the mother was just so intense, the music was great.. going to watch again soon.

9. Fabiha's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

"Somebody like you can really make things all right."

10. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

11. soymilky's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

felt emotional towards the situations the characters were placed in, but found it hard to emotionally connect with the characters themselves. as a satoshi kon fan it was hard to bypass the blatant use of his directorial style and some parts were even quite anime-ish. still a decent movie though

12. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

13. Bianca Von R's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

14. georgia kar's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

powerfull movie with emotion

15. Rebecca Lynn Johnson's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

An incredibly daunting and unforgiving depiction of addiction. This film takes its audience where they don't want to be, all for a profound purpose.

16. truffraud's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

really excellent example of how good editing and a strong concept can tie a movie together

17. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

18. João R's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

It brilliantly embodies you into each character's desires, addictions, hopes and downgrades. Near the end, when their fates are compiled, that sequence is dramatically intense and provoking. In a side note, I must admit that Sara's struggle was, for me, the most interesting to watch unfold.

19. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

A film to admire rather than love, but boy do I admire it. Ellen Burstyn is truly excellent and the double ended dido scene will haunt me forever. Effectively a horror movie

20. Adèle Vivet's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

21. the prince's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream

bleak! best addition movie - maybe tied with" Drugstore Cowboy" . . . the score is awesome and adds to the frenzy of addition and the tragic conclusion. . . doomed!

22. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Requiem for a Dream