1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Requiem from Java

2. Royce Jr.'s rating of the film Requiem from Java

3. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film Requiem from Java

3,8 Some artists are authors in the etymological acceptance of 'auctor': they don't invent but refine, ramify and work to a conclusive form (magnificent form!) an inherited / raw-form / word-of-mouth material. They flesh out, augment (hence 'auctor'), renovate rough gems of oral, fluctuating or forgotten culture. This seemingly inglorious position isn't so necessarily (take Béroul's enthralling and alert "Tristan"!).

4. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Requiem from Java

5. lndah's rating of the film Requiem from Java

None ever walked on this cinematic territory before. Last time I checked, it was Daisies that almost similar in its visual weirdness. Once in a lifetime, a must watch film.

6. lazycalm's rating of the film Requiem from Java

Men and their egos…Still, I couldn’t get enough of the scene in which Eko danced in longing and frustration, accompanied by Slamet Gundono who sang: Sirna…lenyap…(oh, now I wish I could speak Javanese! :D)

7. oemamizm's rating of the film Requiem from Java

tak ada dialog verbal, sepanjang film dengan tembang. artistik dan ilustrasi istimewa. adaptasi bebas terhadap lakon Ramayana.

8. Angga Caesar's rating of the film Requiem from Java

Exotic, erotic, beautiful.

9. oldeuboi's rating of the film Requiem from Java

Sumptuously beautiful. Astonishingly hypnotic.

10. Brad Scott's rating of the film Requiem from Java

Any film the first subtitle of which is "In a pig's liver you can see an entire life" must be worth watching

11. Adrian Jonathan's rating of the film Requiem from Java

For me, Garin is just drawing an exotic candy-colored picture of his own country, which is a shame for a man of his talents.