1. Sebastian Cofas's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

2. letters never sent's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I don't actually remember if I liked it, it's been years since I've seen this. I don't remember disliking it either.

3. Xavier Taylor's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A great debut film! Tarantino masterfully makes statements about his filmmaking experience and professionalism in an iconic opening scene. He presents to us a non-gratuitous blood bath that captures our attentions and never lets go. The only falter was that I didn't feel connected to/focused on a single character and because of this I couldn't invest myself fully and feel those deeper emotions. Still a fun ride. 7/10

4. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Quentin Tarantino's debut movie sets the tone for his pop-culture style with a discussion on the meaning of Madonna's song "Like a Virgin". The movie that tell about the aftermath of a failed heist and the slow reveal of what happened in between make this the perfect ensemble film. And what would this film be without the music, Michael Madsen dancing and the Mexican standoff at the end.

5. Jade E's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A film that has always been on my watchlist and have only just got round to watching. I'm sure at the time of release I would have liked it more, just now it reminds me of what every boy in film school wants to make. Relies too much on dialogue, so not a fan personally but brilliantly crafted and some iconic scenes.

6. McOpinionated's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Still powerful and well crafted.

7. Pramedya Nataprawira's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

8. blkrchs's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

9. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

This should be a review, but the more I'm thinking how to do, I realize: it's a hommage. If a personality is controversial, I normally say: love or hate. But in case of Tarantino it's not true: you (have to) love. Undoubtely, this man got a "signature"; like Messrs. Hitchcock does or Sorrentino does or Allen does..they all got a character driven something special. And here we see the beginning of his signature...

10. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

11. Danuski's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

dick dick dick dick dick how many dicks

12. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

As much as I agree with the consensus that "Pulp Fiction" is Tarantino's masterpiece, I personally love "Reservoir Dogs" almost as much, if not as much. In only his first film, Tarantino establishes a brilliance with clever dialogue, memorable characters, careful camerawork, and effective non-linear storytelling. It's cinematic, but also flows like a great play, and I'm a sucker for films that feel like that.

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

14. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I bet if i watched this movie back in 1992 it would had been other thing.

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A directorial debut from Quentin Tarantino. In this movie, we are about to see some trademarks from him that we're gonna meet again his later movies. RESERVOIR DOGS is intriguing, entertaining, exciting, and a little bit claustrophobic. Each actors delivered a wonderful performance. Quentin Tarantino looks like a director who has more than 10 years experience as director in this movie. I feel this movie is too short.

16. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Don't know what all the fuss is about. A bunch of guys suspect each other of shit, and then one gets their ear cut off and petrol thrown on it. Cool story bro.

17. Bob's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

There are few films that manage to capture the natural flow of conversations no matter how trivial the topics are as this movie does - and combined them with tension that beats for the entire hour and half. Strong characters and career defining performances along with iconic shots, mixture of styles and timeless soundtrack are to cement this as an all time classic and trend setter for a decade that is yet to evolve.

18. Doe Deer's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

all I'm trying to say is *gunshot*

19. nvmore's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

i still dont know how to feel abt tarantino

20. MistaRichard's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I had not watched this since I was 14. Watching it again now felt great and only went to demonstrate further what a masterwork of Tarantino's this really is. Fast-paced, purposeful and witty dialogue enveloped by an engaging and straight story. Surely one of Quentin's best ever. And it was his first.

21. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Loved everything about this movie

22. alchimia's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

23. bonucci's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

24. Rūdolfs R. Vītoliņš's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Stuck in a middle with you and cutting off ear with razor blade. There is nothing much to say...