1. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

This should be a review, but the more I'm thinking how to do, I realize: it's a hommage. If a personality is controversial, I normally say: love or hate. But in case of Tarantino it's not true: you (have to) love. Undoubtely, this man got a "signature"; like Messrs. Hitchcock does or Sorrentino does or Allen does..they all got a character driven something special. And here we see the beginning of his signature...

2. Ryan Melvin's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

3. Danuski's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

dick dick dick dick dick how many dicks

4. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

As much as I agree with the consensus that "Pulp Fiction" is Tarantino's masterpiece, I personally love "Reservoir Dogs" almost as much, if not as much. In only his first film, Tarantino establishes a brilliance with clever dialogue, memorable characters, careful camerawork, and effective non-linear storytelling. It's cinematic, but also flows like a great play, and I'm a sucker for films that feel like that.

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

6. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I bet if i watched this movie back in 1992 it would had been other thing.

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A directorial debut from Quentin Tarantino. In this movie, we are about to see some trademarks from him that we're gonna meet again his later movies. RESERVOIR DOGS is intriguing, entertaining, exciting, and a little bit claustrophobic. Each actors delivered a wonderful performance. Quentin Tarantino looks like a director who has more than 10 years experience as director in this movie. I feel this movie is too short.

8. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Don't know what all the fuss is about. A bunch of guys suspect each other of shit, and then one gets their ear cut off and petrol thrown on it. Cool story bro.

9. Bob's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

There are few films that manage to capture the natural flow of conversations no matter how trivial the topics are as this movie does - and combined them with tension that beats for the entire hour and half. Strong characters and career defining performances along with iconic shots, mixture of styles and timeless soundtrack are to cement this as an all time classic and trend setter for a decade that is yet to evolve.

10. Doe Deer's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

all I'm trying to say is *gunshot*

11. nvmore's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

i still dont know how to feel abt tarantino

12. MistaRichard's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I had not watched this since I was 14. Watching it again now felt great and only went to demonstrate further what a masterwork of Tarantino's this really is. Fast-paced, purposeful and witty dialogue enveloped by an engaging and straight story. Surely one of Quentin's best ever. And it was his first.

13. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Loved everything about this movie

14. alchimia's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

15. bonucci's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

16. Rūdolfs R. Vītoliņš's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Stuck in a middle with you and cutting off ear with razor blade. There is nothing much to say...

17. gld48's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

seditious I know but it felt too overwrought for me

18. ermete polpette's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

19. ceciliasobral's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

20. Arctic Alamut's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Here the distinct Tarantino cinematography saw its birth. Nails you on your seat. The Italian mob pictured one final and fantastic time before its decline. Truly a cult classic.

21. abyantama's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

22. koschka's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

saw it for the first time and was really impressed.. such an intelligent way of storytelling!

23. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

24. zohen lux's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

i'm a huge madonna fan and i fully support that theory