1. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I bet if i watched this movie back in 1992 it would had been other thing.

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A directorial debut from Quentin Tarantino. In this movie, we are about to see some trademarks from him that we're gonna meet again his later movies. RESERVOIR DOGS is intriguing, entertaining, exciting, and a little bit claustrophobic. Each actors delivered a wonderful performance. Quentin Tarantino looks like a director who has more than 10 years experience as director in this movie. I feel this movie is too short.

3. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Don't know what all the fuss is about. A bunch of guys suspect each other of shit, and then one gets their ear cut off and petrol thrown on it. Cool story bro.

4. Bob's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

There are few films that manage to capture the natural flow of conversations no matter how trivial the topics are as this movie does - and combined them with tension that beats for the entire hour and half. Strong characters and career defining performances along with iconic shots, mixture of styles and timeless soundtrack are to cement this as an all time classic and trend setter for a decade that is yet to evolve.

5. Doe Deer's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

all I'm trying to say is *gunshot*

6. nvmore's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

i still dont know how to feel abt tarantino

7. MistaRichard's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I had not watched this since I was 14. Watching it again now felt great and only went to demonstrate further what a masterwork of Tarantino's this really is. Fast-paced, purposeful and witty dialogue enveloped by an engaging and straight story. Surely one of Quentin's best ever. And it was his first.

8. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Loved everything about this movie

9. alchimia's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

10. bonucci's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

11. Rūdolfs R. Vītoliņš's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Stuck in a middle with you and cutting off ear with razor blade. There is nothing much to say...

12. ermete polpette's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

13. ceciliasobral's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

14. Arctic Alamut's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Here the distinct Tarantino cinematography saw its birth. Nails you on your seat. The Italian mob pictured one final and fantastic time before its decline. Truly a cult classic.

15. abyantama's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

16. koschka's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

saw it for the first time and was really impressed.. such an intelligent way of storytelling!

17. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

18. zohen lux's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

i'm a huge madonna fan and i fully support that theory

19. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

You see the blood, the fuck-its, the absurd dialogues, the twists and there's no doubt you're watching a Tarantino movie. It's a great start, but I find his recent movies more visually appealing.

20. Z's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

"You kids shouldn't play so rough, somebody's gonna start crying."-Mr. Blonde

21. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Un clasicon!una de las que más me gusta de Tarantino,casi todos los personajes están muy bien desarrollados y es genial la idea de que cada uno tenga un color en vez de nombres,lo mejor o la parte que más disfrute es la escena del baile de tortura de mr. Blonde,con el tema Stuck In The Middle With You de Stealers Wheel...realmente genial, dejando claro que la violencia si o si sería una marca registrada de Tarantino.

22. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

23. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Our Daily Free Stream (...)Jeder darf direkt in die Kamera blicken beim Hinausgehen und alle haben starke Gesichter: Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Steve Buscemi, Chris Penn und Harvey Keitel, dessen Präsenz wie die Genehmigung wirkt, überhaupt einen Gangsterfilm zu produzieren. (...)

24. Erdinc Sivritepe's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs