1. abyantama's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

2. koschka's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

saw it for the first time and was really impressed.. such an intelligent way of storytelling!

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

4. zohen lux's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

i'm a huge madonna fan and i fully support that theory

5. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

You see the blood, the fuck-its, the absurd dialogues, the twists and there's no doubt you're watching a Tarantino movie. It's a great start, but I find his recent movies more visually appealing.

6. Z's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

"You kids shouldn't play so rough, somebody's gonna start crying."-Mr. Blonde

7. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Un clasicon!una de las que más me gusta de Tarantino,casi todos los personajes están muy bien desarrollados y es genial la idea de que cada uno tenga un color en vez de nombres,lo mejor o la parte que más disfrute es la escena del baile de tortura de mr. Blonde,con el tema Stuck In The Middle With You de Stealers Wheel...realmente genial, dejando claro que la violencia si o si sería una marca registrada de Tarantino.

8. Cristián Gómez's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

9. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Our Daily Free Stream (...)Jeder darf direkt in die Kamera blicken beim Hinausgehen und alle haben starke Gesichter: Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Steve Buscemi, Chris Penn und Harvey Keitel, dessen Präsenz wie die Genehmigung wirkt, überhaupt einen Gangsterfilm zu produzieren. (...)

10. Erdinc Sivritepe's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

11. Andreas Jonsson's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

12. low's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Making a badass nihilistic film using a warehouse.

13. ceknklsn's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

14. elif jazel's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

15. Shane's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

God damn, what a debut

16. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

When Tarantino comes up in conversations I always find myself saying well, he's good but he's not on top of the game. I think somewhere along the line I forgot it was movies like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction that made me fall in love with the art of film.

17. yovargas's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Pointlessly, relentlessly, aggressively unpleasant. D-

18. aikeart's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Larry, I'm a cop, I'm sorry.

19. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A crime film like no other, where the crime is not the focus.

21. Shoham L's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Best Tarantino film, ever. The non-linear storyline is brilliant done. It's just so quintessentially Tarantino.

22. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

23. Jonathan Donald's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I think I just dislike gratuitous violence. And that Tarantino doesn't think any violence is gratuitous.

24. Mr. Smifff's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

What a brilliant, brilliant debut for the man who would go on to become one of the most influential directors in the world. It's so intense, endlessly quotable, and it benefits greatly from repeat viewings. The only major flaw with it is that it has probably discouraged people from tipping their waitresses on a large scale.