1. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

2. kris's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

3. Alexandru Acsinte's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I thought it was a really entertaining movie, from beginning till end, brimming with style and identity. Other than Pulp Fiction, this is the only Tarantino movie I've seen thus far and I find them to be very similar, which is to be expected, I guess. I enjoyed the acting (especially Steve Buscemi's natural performance) and I thought the plot was pretty engaging.

4. Nathan Hopkins's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A fantastic film which showcases Tarantino's skill at character writing, his skill at non linear storytelling, and his love of violence, gore, and 70s stylings. Visuals are not without note as well. These combined make Reservoir Dogs a classic, filled with memorable moments, and a fantastic directorial premiere.

5. misha monsivais's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

6. Daniel Spiegel's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

When I first saw Reservoir Dogs, it seemed to be gratuitous violence laid over a thin plot. A few years later, I watch it again and thought it was gratuitous violence masking incomplete character development. I just watched is again and it seems to as though gratuitous violence makes up for a rather lifeless story.

7. dAlton Anthony's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

8. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Consistently well directed, shot, acted, etc etc. Too good.

9. 5000yearoldbogmummy//Rhett's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A violent dramedy about failure and [false] appearances.

10. jeffbucklee's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

the first time i watched this i was like 10 and i was so confused as to why is there a policeman in the trunk

11. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

imagine tarantino doing this after he'd directed true romance and natural born killers, it would've been even better

12. David R Williams's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Tarantino's first and arguably his best.

13. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Truly a classic of the modern age. This film is an amazing mix of great dialogue, smart plot development, and enthralling characters. I would suggest this to any budding film geek.

14. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

15. JoeDelVicario's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

First time I saw this with my Mom she made me turn it off because it was "too Tarantino" for my 13 year old mind. Now, at 18, I can say this movie was definitely not for 13 year olds (thanks mom). I loved this movie because of how real it felt. Tarantino is a master of making his movies feel realistic and also completely over the top with the theatrics. Watch it.

16. lo0226's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Comment ça, tu dis que tu donnes jamais de pourliche ?

17. robbula's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Just a classic. Must see. The tipping scene is one of my favorites.

18. klofter's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

A young insane talent stretching for the first time. Lots of ideas and themes QT would explore later but what stands out for me every time is the weed story Tim Roth's character tells the others. The matrioshka doll-narrative in that sequence is an impressive feat from a first time writer/director.

19. Aaron Levins's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Very violent, but very interesting. I enjoyed watching things fall apart in such a chaotic way. Could almost call it a Shakespearean Tragedy mixed with a Clint Eastwood Western the way things slowly but surely fell apart and lead into a climatic ending. Really good movie.

20. Ben Loory's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

a film that changed everything (and not necessarily for the better). still holds together after all these years. it's just so dynamic; it powers through its flaws and you forgive it so much just for the feel

21. Gardiel Estrada's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

22. sirivof's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

23. Taylor's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Definitely a Tarantino film. Not as visually stunning as others, however, the dialogue and twist make for a great story. One of my favorites!

24. Nick Potter's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Quentin Tarantino's debut feature film announced his name to the world in triumphant fashion. His characters thrive in this one room story, where their dialogue and untrustworthiness and flourish. Keitel, Roth, and Buscemi are terrific, and Madsen's "Stuck In The Middle With You" scene is now iconic. Reservoir Dogs may have been trumped by Pulp Fiction, but it is still my favorite Tarantino film by far.