1. André Custodio's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

How absurdly beautiful. Dig it.

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Loved it at the time, but the film has grown less interesting to me over the years.

3. Matt Schlee's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

One of the best crime movies of it's time and the debut of an iconic filmmaker of the last 20+ years. It's also one of those awesome movies that largely takes place in one location. Well written, character drive, and brilliantly violent, it is an early signal of how great Tarantino would become throughout his career.

4. Dan's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Great film, great dialogue, tells a good action packed story, without going overboard on the action. The flashbacks are well placed and executed, you are as confused as the characters the whole time. I really enjoyed this films pacing of the story line, and The Mr Orange/Mr White dynamic. Would recommend watching.

5. caitlin.f's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

6. mi cha el's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

7. ShawnD's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

It's to convey how out-of-this-world this movie was when it first came out. When I saw it about a third of the audience walked out. And it wasn't just the violence, it was the dialogue. I've grown weary of Tarantino but he really did change American cinema with this and Pulp Fiction.

8. askapsaskis's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Intense, excellent film which succeeds through its truthfully horrific depiction of violence.

9. BrickBat_Snickersnee's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

"If you get a customer, or an employee, who thinks he's Charles Bronson, take the butt of your gun and smash their nose in. Everybody jumps. He falls down screaming, blood squirts out of his nose, nobody says fucking shit after that." - MR. White

10. ionosonde's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

the uncomfortable casual racism that pervades a lot of tarantino's films is here even in his debut, but that aside the movie succeeds in establishing an interesting premise and unfolding it at just the right speed to keep you interested. a few nice shots despite the limited setting.

11. Nerviosismo's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

12. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

13. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Arghhh there's bullet in my belly. it's gonna kill me!! Are you fuckin doctor huh? No then, shut your fckin mouth and calm down... me: buahaha

14. greers's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

might've given it 3 stars if quintil tortellini wasn't so obsessed with the n-word

15. Dries's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Sopravvalutato come tutto il cinema di tarantino

16. vordven's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

17. Pakbro's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

what can be said? brillant in every aspects

18. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I think Tarantino succeed to make us curious and follow the story to the end. nice plot. greget

19. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

20. IFlovv's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

"Where did all those cops come from?" First trademark from Quentin Tarantino still is raw, exciting and deliciously different.

21. ninchok's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

It's the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses. mrpink

22. Tiagojeff's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

My least favourite Tarantino film

23. Balthaz21's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

24. Paul Relf's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

blue white pink orange blonde and ... Blood.