1. tmb's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I am disappointed: Its not in the ORIGINAL version in Germany, its (stupid) synchronized:-( Why that??? Is it the same in other Not-English-Spoken-Countries?

2. the_late_years's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

3. Burak280's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Why can't i see the movie ?

4. Eamonn Murphy's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

after going back and watching dogs after a couple of years its reminded me why i loved tarantino the whole film has such a cool swagger to it. the actors - the dialogue - k billy's super sounds of the seventies - awesome.

5. Fabiana Andrea Santiin's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

6. gio_firry's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

master in changing point of view

7. Ana Bento's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

8. Amine Ketfi's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Quentin Rules,,,,please no more basterds.

9. Brian Jackson's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Very memorable movie. Fantastic film!! Great cast and great story line! All time top 5 Fav Films,

10. Joseph Ngo's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Minimalist and vintage QT.

11. pkyg's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

@khairul what forgettable? it was like having to observe manipulation and loyalty back to back. emotions were so intense on this one, always rising and falling.

12. Tom The Larrakin's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

FUCK! LOVE SEEIN MICHAEL MADSEN DISH OUT THE VANGOGH TREATMENT! HARVEY KEITEL OWNS! THIS FLICK IS TOTALLY BADASS! ALL HAIL TARENTINO!

13. KGKGKG's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Taratino-san is mayor movie master in kyoto, hong-kong cinema has no mysterious power, even Bruce lee movie are expected much greater than hong kong not but of the tarantono-suzuki champion director.

14. Antonella Leonardo's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

15. Chris B's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

INCREDIBLY overrated. That is all i have to say about it.

16. Kreousis Stavros's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

17. Jared Bynum's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Talk. Talk. Talk. Punch. Talk. Talk. Razor-blade. Talk. Talk. Talk. Bang. Bang. Bang. The End.

18. John Fredy Jimenez's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

MAJESTUOSA PRIMER Y SUPREMA PELI DE ESTE AUTOR

19. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

20. dordairobert's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

21. El Biffo's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

I would like to see this as a stage play! One of the few Tarrantino films I liked, along with Pulp Fiction, and Natural Born Killers.

22. Meandra Mela's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Maybe I was just to high, but the last time I saw this one...I stood spechless after. Man to man relationships in details.

23. ig_____or's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

Quite violent and highly entertaining, "Reservoir Dogs" left me with the desire to see the rest of Tarantino's works. It didn't fascinate me at all in terms of its visuals or soundtrack, but time did pass quickly as I was watching it. The cast was OK. I don't really have much to say about it...

24. riceball's rating of the film Reservoir Dogs

What a great directorial debut for Tarantino. The whole cast was great, but Tim Roth was especially outstanding (personal favorite line: "FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! I'M FUCKIN' DYING HERE! I'M FUCKIN' DYING!").