1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident Evil Marathon, Hour 7.1: Anderson skulks sheepishly up to the Wachowskis: "Hey, um, can I be your friend?" They scowl and go hang out with Netflix. Jilted and ashamed, Paul forces Roberts to play Agent Smith. "I'll do a slow-motion Tokyo scene in the rain," Paul mutters under his breath. "I'll add umbrellas. Get it, Wachowskis? I can do subtext, too!" He retreats into an ennui of explosions and angry music.

2. DSPRKY's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

I was almost prepared to give this two stars, and then I saw the final fight scene. Four movies in and they still can't make anything resembling even mediocrity?

3. Criteriamor's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Really a redeeming comeback for the series and my favorite film of the franchise!

4. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

This movie is absolutely about nothing, the cinematography really aimed for something way better but the script is just plain dumb. Wesker is really much hotter than in the game though.

5. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

6. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

7. Star Lord's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Capitolo 4 da 1,5 stelle.

8. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

9. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Absolutely shameful, the first 30min is just a soft reboot of this franchise. What comes after it isn't any better.

10. msmichel's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

On release in '10 Anderson's return as director for the fourth entry in the franchise boasted impressive use of 3-D and a series highpoint in visual effects. What it lacked was any particular expansion of the core story thus resulting in a still born effort despite its visual candy. Some memorable sequences but often the film calls to mind other influences such as 'The Matrix' and 'Silent Hill'.

11. Steve G.'s rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Why didn't they just check Wentworth Miller's back for the way out?

12. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

13. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

So this is just another Prison Break sequel for Wentworth Miller.

14. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

the gangs all here. about time they started throwing in more elements from the video games

15. João R's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

While highly tasteless and unpleasant, ironically, it's in Afterlife that this franchise stretches to explore a tiny parcel of its potential (that, from the start, is very low). Somewhat tolerable, perhaps. / And (irony follows:) let's talk about that Alice's one-piece clothing (seen in the initial sequence) allowing her to have both flats and high-heels during battle - such futuristic design.

16. mlstrx's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

still one of the best opening credit sequences of all time. i'd rather shoot myself in the face than crawl through those fuckin zombie tunnels

17. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Sexy camera and Matrix-inspired action make up for idiotic plot contrivances.

18. Nadiamylady_123's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Resident evil,best game's ever. Renember the licker in the first one? :-)

19. Rio Johan's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

For the love of God, tis kind of shit is the exact reason why MUBI needs to have minus ratting. Seriously!

20. walweed's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

21. Ciprian David's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Probably not so good an idea watching this after RETRIBUTION. While I could see the transition to the last film of the series, it still was quite offensively diving in experiments with music, camera angles, and wrapping it in boring group dynamics.

22. Zachary W's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

Even more than Anderson's attention to the play of bodies in space, what really shines through is his devotion to his leading lady. Of course Anderson is married to Jovovich, so there should be little surprise at this, but no director working today films an actress with as much obvious care and affection. In their own perverse way, Anderson's Resident Evil films are a series of visceral love letters to his wife.

23. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

I could stand it, until Miller showed up on the screen...

24. Nuning Septiana's rating of the film Resident Evil: Afterlife

no more than great 3D-effect. :)