1. DSPRKY's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Just as bad as the first. The action scenes are completely incomprehensible. What a farce this whole movement is.

2. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

And the cast acts like nobody's watching

3. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

I think this is iconic, but they don't even explain who the fuck Jill Valentine is.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

5. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

6. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Project I Can't Get To The End Of This Awful Movie Part One

7. msmichel's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Second entry in the series increases the action while sacrificing some story (and common sense) but in fact feels much more like a video game than the first entry. Jovovich continues to flex her action muscle here with fairly cardboard support from her co-stars. A guilty pleasure for any current or former Toronto resident as we watch our city destroyed and marvel at the city hall stunt and destruction.

8. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

9. Steve G.'s rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

10. Ryan327's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

11. João Abreu's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

I today was able to consciously understand why I love this movie so much: in great part because of Sienna Guillory's Jill Valentine and the proper videogame attire; the Angela Ashford plot; Milla Jovovich's hairstyle and orange top; biopolitics; superpowers as human genetic mutation; beauty/pharmaceutical industries conspiracy theory.

12. mlstrx's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

even the ones W.S. didn't direct are honestly still pretty good

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

14. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

atleast it had nemesis going through a wall at raccoon city police station.

15. MAO1's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

16. anschyn's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

still my kind of excitement

17. emichan's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

18. Michelle Arf's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Although just as poorly acted, written, shot, and produced as the first film, Resident Evil: Apocalypse succeeds where the first film didn't by being 100% bananas from front to back. The entire thing is ridiculously nonsensical, but in the way that riding a motorcycle through a stained glass window into a church and dong a backflip off the motorcycle before it flies into the air and you shoot it so it explodes is.

19. Batur Eren's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Resident Evil: A romantic Nemesis story. Poor Nemesis what have Hollywood done to you?

20. willythesalesman's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

21. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

A fine sequel,turn your brain off and enjoy the carnage!!!!!!!!!!

22. D M Turner's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

You couldn't pay me to watch this crap agian

23. SmokeyPSD's rating of the film Resident Evil: Apocalypse

Jeff Danna's score is of interest, divorced from the film. In, it isn't even edited to the picture well and isn't used to it's fullest. A great promising blend of electronics and orchectra. This film didn't deserve this score. Everything else. not worth commenting on.