1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

Better action scenes, editing and cinematography than the second film. The Walking Dead look disgusting again and has better make-up too. That annoying comic relief from the first sequel finally gets his well-deserved fate. The idea of birds feasting on infected flesh and becoming themselves killer birds is good realized. Iain Glen gets more to do and leaves an impression. Predictable as hell.

2. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

Resident Evil Marathon, Hour 5.4: The world is a wasteland. A sinister cabal of evil elites create subpar clones of the first Project to save themselves, while mindless, bloodthirsty former humans writhe at the gates. Those of us remaining seek refuge, but are besieged by poor CGI and fight choreography. Who scrubbed Milla's face? Who is she? Why is she superhuman? I wonder if any residuals went to K-Mart.

3. DSPRKY's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

Maginally better than the first two entries, if only for the crow + Vegas fight scenes, but still a muddled mess with paper-thin characters and a plot that feels like it could have been better handled in a 22-minute television episode.

4. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

The Birds of the Living Dead 0 x MadMax Jovovich 1

5. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

6. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

7. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

I don't know but maybe this is the most entertaining film of the first three films of this awful franchise?

8. msmichel's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

Third entry in the series is a weaker one with a less inspired plot and delivers far less on the action as well. The crow sequence is quite impressive but the film never rises to that level again for the rest of its runtime. This is a series that always delivers a cliffhanger ending and this one is no exception on that front. Even Jovovich looks a little bored this time around.

9. Steve G.'s rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

The cross between Mad Max, The Fury and The Birds we never knew we needed.

10. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

11. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

*Let's move the place to Nevada & kill Las Vegas*

12. João R's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

This franchise, by its third installment, has yet to create a favorable movie. While "Extinction" sacrifices the somewhat eerie scenery of its preceders it manages to expand the universe, bringing some interesting ideas along the way. Nevertheless, it's as inconsistent and ugly as expected.

13. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

i like the infected crows as much as the next resident evil fan but that was a bit much.

14. mlstrx's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

15. Quesera,sera's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

this is actually a short story, but they make it like a long story.

16. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

The only chapter I wanna skip in the marathon! Thumbs down!

17. Stuart Baulk's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

Zombie Crows.. K-Mart... seriously? This film is a mess. Definitely the worst in the series. I give it 1 star for Milla only.

18. willythesalesman's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

the series certainly has it's feel but it's a shame that the whole series is practically pointless

19. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

20. FailedImitator's rating of the film Resident Evil: Extinction

By far my favourite in the series.