1. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Resolution

Despite its meta sensibilities and two strong lead actors who deliver great performances, this movie stumbles more than it soars. I really liked the wayward plotting and meandering drive but it is a shame that the whole things starts to gel way too late. Could have been great but for now it´s just OK.

2. Helen's rating of the film Resolution

Smart 'horror' film that takes a jab at its own genre, subtly meta in the best sense of the word.

3. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Resolution

Ok, it's quite cool, but they forgot the scares somewhere.

4. Ash's rating of the film Resolution

This began with promise but kind of lost itself on the way as it went on. Enjoyed the two male characters up until bizarre misogyny-bonding scene, which made me less sympathetic. I think this could have gone in more directions but it didn't.

5. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Resolution

About how storytelling and creativity can make one's life.. or can destroy it. The two actors bring a great amount of buddie-buddie humanity to their roles, while the dialogue is sharply witty and feels genuine. The jokes lighten up its dark tone, so its scatterbrained in emotion and its meaning is not quite cohesive. Yet it remains unique and intriguing, making it an odd case of many unshaped ideas.

6. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Resolution

The way it was cooked didn’t catch me, failing to convey real paranoia or intrigue me with its inconsequent clues. Moreover, Chris’ hangover and behavior were never convincing. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/04/resolution-2012.html

7. msmichel's rating of the film Resolution

Clever, low budget American indie that serves up a nice plate of psychological horror. Not quite a horror film mind you but an effective thriller that teases and reveals itself slowly but methodically. A man travels to a reservation where his drug addled buddy will get one more chance to go straight whether he wants to or not. A mix of paranoia, fear, and supernatural undertones ensue. For the horror buffs.

8. Gabriel Wagner's rating of the film Resolution

3.5 out of 5. a great first movie for both directors

9. GRmax's rating of the film Resolution

Here's my review (in french) of Resolution, a brilliant movie! - www.horreur-web.com/resolution.html