1. wiwitaek's rating of the film Restless

2. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Restless

3. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Restless

aaaah I hate this for making me cry

4. vxpl's rating of the film Restless

watched 15min of this and couldn't bare to watch no more. the acting was terrible and everything that came out of their mouths sounded cringey. probably would've liked this if i saw it when i was young

5. Ana Sousa's rating of the film Restless

So youthful but so grown up, so fragile but so strong, so heavy and tough but so light. That's a balance only the best can ever hope to achieve. Mia & Henry share such a powerful chemistry on screen, like two hands that perfectly fit into each other. It's always touching to see such young actors portray matters such as life and death with such maturity but still with their inherent novelty.

6. Gianpiero Mendini [cineddoche]'s rating of the film Restless

Riverniciando con lo stile indie a lui più congeniale un’atmosfera molto '70's, RESTLESS colpisce innanzitutto per l’originalità dell’intreccio, per il tema non certo facile trattato con una leggerezza che non è mai oltraggiosa, per il feeling che traspare fin da subito fra i due protagonisti. Il dolore è sempre mitigato da una risata, da un sorriso, da uno sguardo timido o impacciato. Uno dei migliori Van Sant.

7. Minna's rating of the film Restless

3.5 - this was exactly what I wanted to watch at this moment. it was sweet and sad and softly shot and my heart is warm

8. Jim Fear's rating of the film Restless

Okay film for a "Glad i don't have cancer" type of film.

9. tenonder's rating of the film Restless

10. Dayinta Sekar Pinasthika's rating of the film Restless

The idea is so simple yet cliche, but I fall in love with the awkwardness and the insecurities. Those two things were presented subtly and not corny (in my view). The music is genius and guide you with the transitions of the plot. This film is incredibly raw, but the message, atmosphere and the nuances are well delivered (to me).

11. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film Restless

it's good, to have somebody who really understand you. beautiful couple.

12. Lance L O T's rating of the film Restless

It is a very nice story, nicely director and with the mood in the right place... So everything is nice but the "but " is inevitable, i cant help wondering if this couldnt be a short film and if it wouldnt mantain the same strength, not that it was boring but it is just a thought...

13. anarresti's rating of the film Restless

Great casting (like Gus' films usually have). A nice take on a (now) classic theme in cinema: a love story in which one is terminally ill. Because youth and death are in conflit (or, in other words, they no longer are oposed), when cancer causes a young person to be on the verge of dying (and being forced to face death), this story is an interesting way of looking at death, in a beautiful yet non fetichist way. *

14. b/k's rating of the film Restless

Henry Hopper was just lovely.

15. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Restless

-Who is Hiroshi? -Sort of a ghost. -Can he fly? -He used to. He was a Kamikaze.

16. littleotik's rating of the film Restless

17. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Restless

18. Kevin You's rating of the film Restless

19. MarianneRenoir's rating of the film Restless

20. fardian's rating of the film Restless

you should add it to your watch list.

21. Mary in the Sky with Movies's rating of the film Restless

“There’s this kind of songbird that thinks it dies every time the sun goes down. In the morning when it wakes up, it’s totally shocked to still be alive, so it sings this really beautiful song. I’ve sung every morning since I met you.” I forgot how much I loved this movie!

22. dakotah's rating of the film Restless

Indulgent, whimsical, predictable, enjoyable... ultimately forgettable

23. Janit's rating of the film Restless