1. dave gunn's rating of the film Restless City

This was a beautiful film, but it was clear more attention was put towards creating a stunning image than was developing the characters and their predicaments. At times, it played like a really cool music video.

2. Annina's rating of the film Restless City

I just wish there was more to the film but I was happily distracted by Sy Alassayne's presence.

3. mpho3's rating of the film Restless City

Kudos to Bradford Young's cinematography, but the eye candy was far superior to the mind candy. The story was not just pedestrian but a geriatric walker. The soundtrack was awkward as well.

4. FailedImitator's rating of the film Restless City

The acting is so so, but the cinematography is to die for.

5. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Restless City

When or where can I see this movie?

6. Richard Vialet's rating of the film Restless City

This movie's got a wonderful atmosphere and a real sense of authenticity. I also appreciated that the whole prostitute angle was neither too gritty nor too sentimental. And wow, there couldn't possibly be a leading lady more beautiful than Sky Grey in the movies this year...

7. Nikyatu's rating of the film Restless City

Restless City's NY debut was a success: the crowd at BAM was thick. I found the film viewing experience to be mesmerizing: visual foreplay that left me wanting more. Texture...so much texture--beautifully rendered africans in a universal context. All this to say I am cinematically refreshed.

8. DIRECTHER's rating of the film Restless City

a glorious film. my favorite of 2011 so far. exquisite.