1. EdieEmm's rating of the film Restricted

2.5. It's just not all that profound, really. Art-by-numbers.

2. Javier Toloza's rating of the film Restricted

3. mciszczon's rating of the film Restricted

Was waiting for ”take [the] risk” all the time. Interesting and capsular.

4. Chearth's rating of the film Restricted

5. DrFirestone's rating of the film Restricted

The idea sounds quite interesting and I thought this could be another little gem... Well, something is missing here, that something hard to pinpoint. I think it could be the selection of images - there's nothing memorable, nothing that stayed with me after finishing watching it... Still, it might be worth giving it a try, you only risk spending 60 seconds - take a chance! ;)

6. Jeremy's rating of the film Restricted

Take a chance! DON'T DO IT. This is the sound of my brain most of the time, I overthink situations far too much; the paralysis of analysis. So I definitely related to this little piece of hypnotic cinematic poetry. What the hell was going on with the guy throwing the baby in the air, though? I'd like to know more about the film clips.

7. Monica Gaona's rating of the film Restricted

8. zoerose's rating of the film Restricted

It's almost like willingly listening to an ambulance's or police car's siren. There is a sense of emergent catastrophe and crisis in this message repetition.

9. tohmi.tesuri's rating of the film Restricted

10. vxpl's rating of the film Restricted

11. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Restricted

Accidentally I watched this without sound first. It was better than the "mantra"-sound version.

12. filmingilman's rating of the film Restricted

At only 60 seconds in length, I figured I'd "take a chance." Simple and effective.

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Restricted

Intrigant et ..... américain !

14. Ilya Zverev's rating of the film Restricted

The six words will be burned into your mind. Not doing something is really taking a chance in the modern world, fixed on doing as many things as possible. The visuals didn't tell me a story, so while I appreciate the idea, it could be executed better.

15. Florence Forrest's rating of the film Restricted

16. Tone Ottilie Frederiksen's rating of the film Restricted

In this art-film America seems to be a consumer society governed by fear and the illusion of opportunity. This idea seems to have become kind of a trope, and therefore the film feels a little hysterical and banal. At least it is very short.

17. merve unsal's rating of the film Restricted

18. glhrmefc's rating of the film Restricted

extremely short. hypnotic. interesting.

19. Cosma's rating of the film Restricted

A milkshake of commercials and rushes, with a mixed message as thickener (what else?)//Un frullato di pubblicità e giornalieri, con un messaggio contraddittorio come addensante (cos'altro?)

20. Michael Diers's rating of the film Restricted

Auch dieser Kurzfilm machte mich ratlos ....

21. Korial's rating of the film Restricted

22. Brenda Clews's rating of the film Restricted

Restricted is a film poem. Repetition of a few key words. "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—" (from Road Not Taken by Robert Frost). Are we not always at the crossroads? The moment between the safety of the known & the consequences of the other choice, between repetition (the re-iteration of sameness) and break-out. Restricted does not break out of its mantra. That's the point.

23. Bellamente's rating of the film Restricted

Take a chance. Don't watch it (ironic)

24. Kamran's rating of the film Restricted

annoyingly hypnotic but its got a point and at least it doesn't take more than a minute to get it across.