1. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles

Begins as a sort of mystery film that evolves into a surprisingly introspective look into obsession and humanity.

2. Banana Nut's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles

3. CRUSSER's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles

Welly welly, this was an ASTOUNDING documentary -- an ode to creation, drive and mystery that doubles as a kind of love letter to South Philly townies... UNFORGETTABLE !!

4. DK's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles

One of the better indy documentaries currently on Netflix, I have to say (and be warned, there are some woeful ones on there). Takes a little while to find its groove, but once it does you find yourself taken in by the main players, just as much by the weirdness of the central mystery (bringing together strands as diverse as Short Wave radioheads, Arthur C Clarke, David Mamet, and Larry King). Charmed my socks off.

5. House 0f Leaves's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles

Obsess. It's good for the soul.

6. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles

Finally had some answears, but my questions are not quite saciated. Great little film and great mistery that will probably never be 100% solved.

7. Josh Greenwald's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles

Don't say truth is stranger than fiction. Just don't, please don't. Don't say this film is about one's man obsessive quest to find out the truth. This film is about the passion that drives people to both create and discover mystery. And we were always told that if we only stared at the ground while we walked, we would miss the world passing us by..

8. Max Slobodin's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles

static, numbers stations, broadcast signal intrusions, a methodology thriving in the clandestine. an exercise in topolomancy. the sheer joy in the most confounding of enigmas. cryptomnesia. the strange happens, in this world, in reality, on a daily basis. a touch of the sublime leaves its residue on these tiles. how wonderful and how odd it is to be living, and how heartbreaking. resurrect dead. you!!

9. Gabriel Picard's rating of the film Resurrect Dead: The Mystery of the Toynbee Tiles