1. Mcpeer's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

A riveting court drama that is incredibly timely and an important reminder of the threat the public court of opinion has on our judicial system. Wealth, privilege, and narratives about straight-white-males have become taboo and our generalizations and political narratives trump facts and truth. While there is no clear conclusion, we are left with to wrestle with the known facts - not the false narrative. Or are we?

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

Magistrale interprétation du trio Glenn Close / Jeremy Irons / Ron Silver ! www.cinefiches.com

3. hemachandra's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

Jeremy Irons is so damn good that the real Claus von Bülow could have actually hired the actor to play him in court.

4. richardlawrn's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

Today my father was telling me about this story which I knew nothing about and coincidentally I picked this film from my "to watch" list. I only chose it because of Glenn Close. And by the way, this woman can do anything! I love her. Can't say I have the same feelings for Jeremy Irons, though.

5. Louis's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

One can only speculate what goes on behind a closed door

6. Dignan's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

For rich people by rich people.

7. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-1LP

8. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

"Anything else?" "Yes, a vial of insulin... Just kidding. *winks*" DAMMIT JEREMY IRONS DAMMIT.

9. Jeremy Tamura's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

A great idea, a great screenplay.

10. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

i never get tired of this movie.

11. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Reversal of Fortune

Film with twisting facts, excellent casts, enthralling drama, & dark humor. What a very special treat.