1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Rich Girl

2. katerpink's rating of the film Rich Girl

There is something wrong with the movie if the final "action" scene is the dullest, even in comparision with all those badly written dialogue-only scenes. And those rich facial expressions!

3. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Rich Girl

Stupendous acting. Two undiscovered masters of their craft. A real shame their careers didn't take off. Being able to speak this horrendous dialog with a straight face takes immense talent!

4. DrFirestone's rating of the film Rich Girl

An "action" film without action; so bad, that it actually gets semi-decent. The finale shoot-out is insane, plus we get the young Brad Pitt in a white Isuzu pickup riding off into the sunset as a bonus. Well, you can't go wrong with that... or can you? ;)

5. Aileilaa's rating of the film Rich Girl

Definitely great to relive the eighties. The time of techno music and grainy, awkward dialog scenes and reaction shots, as well as predictable plots. I should have learned more about the social environment during the Apartheid as (though I know it in theory), this film has reflections of its time and I salute the people who started saving these films. Pretty entertainint as well

6. Aristia609's rating of the film Rich Girl

As long as your broadening the scope of cinema MUBI will remain essential in my list. Thanks so much for this selection.

7. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Rich Girl

South African "Z-Movie" made during Apartheid that doesn't quite succeed overall. It's a "My Bodyguard" kind of story through and through. (Probably the DIRECT inspiration for this film). However, it gets bogged down in some really bad talking scenes (with laughable moments of bumping into low hanging foliage) and never quite recovers in time for the shootout finale. But I still admire the attempt.

8. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Rich Girl

Although it might feel like a student film, the director did a great job with the feeling of suspense at the end. The story was interesting and reliving the 80's felt great.

9. saitosouta's rating of the film Rich Girl

Its scrappy quality definitely deserves 1 star but I want to give it 5 star for sweet sweet nostalgia. I've loved Z-films like Doris Wishman, Ovidio G Assonitis, Al Adamson, Blacksploitation like "Blacula" or "Abby," which make me laugh so happily that I cry. I'm surprised there is same kind of Z-movie in South Africa. MUBI sometimes made reckless choice but I love it and expect to see other South-African Z movie.