1. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Most favorite animated stuff in recent years!

2. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Rick and Morty

It's complex and layered without being impenetrable; hilarious, unpretentious, unpredictable and super inventive. The world it creates is just amazing. A lot has been said about this show, but it's better to just see for yourself.

3. Cătălin, HiperCristalin's rating of the film Rick and Morty

A cross between Family Guy and the worst episodes of Futurama.

4. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Rick and Morty

The show is great. The fans are awful.

5. The Macho King's rating of the film Rick and Morty

When it's good, its great. When it's not, it's still okay.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Rick and Morty

This is basically what I wish Doctor Who was. If it was live-action, I'd adore it. That said, its fans make me hate it.

7. lazycalm's rating of the film Rick and Morty

That moment when For the Damaged Coda and Look on Down from the Bridge were played T_T

8. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Rick and Morty

the last season was the best one yet, it took out the dark side of this show (which was always hiding in the background) and just shove it in my face- I fucking loved it. Favorite episodes: The Mad Max one and Tales from the Citadel

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Rick and Morty

I watch all the animated shows hoping they'll be funny. I really wanted Bob's Burgers to be funny, because it has all those people I like. So that's why this show seems so precious. Genuine laughs, and some sci-fi themes to go along with it.

10. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Rick and Morty

11. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Rick and Morty

12. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Even the cringingly childish fanbase can't take away the fact that 'Rick & Morty' is dang good TV.

13. F/K's rating of the film Rick and Morty

One of the best animated series ever up there with The Simpsons and other great ones.

14. Ameille's rating of the film Rick and Morty

15. JCPJD's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Existential Nihilism with lots of jokes. The scale of imagination is staggering. The characters are completely fleshed out and even the worst episodes achieve the heights of this particular genre. Finally, brave TV for people that entertains and delights.

16. crnstsc's rating of the film Rick and Morty

17. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Almost beyond control and very close to my all-time and only animated faves, Superjail and TripTank.

18. Gabriella F's rating of the film Rick and Morty

19. Harriehhh's rating of the film Rick and Morty

I'm never happier than when there's a new Rick and Morty episode. For those who've never watched any, it's like if South Park, Futurama and Adventure Time Cronenberged together in a parallel universe where Doc Brown was a demented psychopath. But really no description can remotely scratch the surface at this bewildering, hilarious cult masterpiece. You just have to see it for yourself.

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Morty: "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."

21. Marisa Alves Pedro's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Rick: I have a new catch phrase // Morty: Oh, yeah? what's that, Rick? // Rick: I love my grandkids // Morty and Summer: Awww // Rick: Psych, just kidding! My new catchphrase is "I don't give a f**k"! // *music playing* JUST SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH AND LET ME SEE WHATCHA GOT