1. F/K's rating of the film Rick and Morty

One of the best animated series ever up there with The Simpsons and other great ones.

2. Ameille's rating of the film Rick and Morty

3. JCPJD's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Existential Nihilism with lots of jokes. The scale of imagination is staggering. The characters are completely fleshed out and even the worst episodes achieve the heights of this particular genre. Finally, brave TV for people that entertains and delights.

4. crnstsc's rating of the film Rick and Morty

5. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Almost beyond control and very close to my all-time and only animated faves, Superjail and TripTank.

6. Gabriella F's rating of the film Rick and Morty

7. Harriehhh's rating of the film Rick and Morty

I'm never happier than when there's a new Rick and Morty episode. For those who've never watched any, it's like if South Park, Futurama and Adventure Time Cronenberged together in a parallel universe where Doc Brown was a demented psychopath. But really no description can remotely scratch the surface at this bewildering, hilarious cult masterpiece. You just have to see it for yourself.

8. smndvdcl's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Morty: "Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. We're all going to die. Come watch TV."

9. Marisa Alves Pedro's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Rick: I have a new catch phrase // Morty: Oh, yeah? what's that, Rick? // Rick: I love my grandkids // Morty and Summer: Awww // Rick: Psych, just kidding! My new catchphrase is "I don't give a f**k"! // *music playing* JUST SHAKE THAT ASS BITCH AND LET ME SEE WHATCHA GOT