1. tri ...'s rating of the film Rick and Morty

2. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Just finished season one and I have to say that's probably the best animated series that I've ever seen. It's absurdly funny and frenetic. Perfect to watch high.

3. Kevin Aditya's rating of the film Rick and Morty

This show is not for binge watching since the characters will grate on you pretty quickly.

4. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Rick and Morty

The most wildly creative show on TV. Big Love.

5. Ale/M's rating of the film Rick and Morty

6. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Rick and Morty

7. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Rick and Morty

There are no throw away anythings here. Everything flows in the economy of the story here down to the briefest side character openly pondering for perhaps the first time "oh wait, what are my values?".

8. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Rick and Morty

9. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Most favorite animated stuff in recent years!

10. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film Rick and Morty

It's complex and layered without being impenetrable; hilarious, unpretentious, unpredictable and super inventive. The world it creates is just amazing. A lot has been said about this show, but it's better to just see for yourself.

11. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Rick and Morty

A cross between Family Guy and the worst episodes of Futurama. It starts to slip after the great first season.

12. Trevor L. Charles's rating of the film Rick and Morty

The show is great. The fans are awful.

13. The Macho King's rating of the film Rick and Morty

When it's good, its great. When it's not, it's still okay.

14. James Mackin's rating of the film Rick and Morty

This is basically what I wish Doctor Who was. If it was live-action, I'd adore it. That said, its fans make me hate it.

15. lazycalm's rating of the film Rick and Morty

That moment when For the Damaged Coda and Look on Down from the Bridge were played T_T

16. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Rick and Morty

the last season was the best one yet, it took out the dark side of this show (which was always hiding in the background) and just shove it in my face- I fucking loved it. Favorite episodes: The Mad Max one and Tales from the Citadel

17. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Rick and Morty

I watch all the animated shows hoping they'll be funny. I really wanted Bob's Burgers to be funny, because it has all those people I like. So that's why this show seems so precious. Genuine laughs, and some sci-fi themes to go along with it.

18. ap's rating of the film Rick and Morty

19. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Rick and Morty

20. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Even the cringingly childish fanbase can't take away the fact that 'Rick & Morty' is dang good TV.

21. F/K's rating of the film Rick and Morty

One of the best animated series ever up there with The Simpsons and other great ones.

22. Ameille's rating of the film Rick and Morty

23. JCPJD's rating of the film Rick and Morty

Existential Nihilism with lots of jokes. The scale of imagination is staggering. The characters are completely fleshed out and even the worst episodes achieve the heights of this particular genre. Finally, brave TV for people that entertains and delights.

24. crnstsc's rating of the film Rick and Morty