1. Nick Potter's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

The sole concept of showing a story once and then starting over with something having changed is fascinating enough (and isn't new here), but the way that Hong Sang-soo implements it is beautiful. Every single second that Kim Min-hee is not of the screen, I am thinking wistfully of the last time she was.

2. Samuel Spione's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Is Hong Sang-Soo the "South Korean Woody Allen" because his male protagonists are creepy womanizing losers whose flaws aren't properly acknowledged by their films? Decide for yourself, all I know is I can't find a reason to give a shit about this one

3. zubee's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Bittersweet. Cute making himself Director Ham.

4. ShawnD's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

What a delightful, clever little movie. This implies that it's on the lighter side, a slight piece of work, when that is not the case at all. It evoked Farhadi for me in that it examines all the little ways relationships can go wrong and the often unexpected ways relationships go right. I suspect Right Now, Wrong Then rewards multiple viewings. Looking forward to seeing more of these actors and the director.

5. jahsiah zoerheide's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

This film overthinks the consequences of real life interactions, giving insight in the 'mechanics' of relationships in a society. Interesting. Wonderful meditation on the creative process. Subtle, funny, thoughtful, a bit moving. It can feel like a slog at times, especially if you went in not knowing what to expect, but it's a worthwhile film. I would highly renowned others watch this film. It was amazingly moving

6. tinderness's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Man will nicht lassen von diesem Film und hätte auch noch gerne eine dritte Version der Geschichte gesehen. Ich fand, daß im Gegensatz zu "Night and Day" die Filmsprache und Story viel konziser geworden sind und die Dialoge sehr sensibel und ausgereift. Ich warte mit Freude auf den nächsten Film.

7. jasmine2121's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

I loved the twist the director chose to depict through this film. He chose to have a filmmaker and a painter come together to form a unity. I also enjoy the concept of showcasing two realities. I feel as if the film portrays situations that people can relate to, which is probably what makes this movie as impacting as others say it is. I agree, it was a very beautiful and heart-warming film.

8. Lydia.H's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

A middle age director finds himself with time on his hands. In the film, the director screens one of his movies but this time in reverse. Instead of what was a sweet platonic encounter it becomes a sour sad predatory. This film is a 2 visions of the same story and how subtle changes can affect out comes large and small.

9. Jacob Bearchum's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

My first Hong Sang-soo film and it wrecked me

10. David Perez's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

The title alone should be enough to tell you that this is a piece of wanking garbage. No stars. A thorough bore and embarassment.

11. Timbo of Boston's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

The Harvard Film Archives has a Hong series playing and I saw this the night before it opened in Mubi. I'll watch again - one of his most delightful films. The multiple realities are cleverly conceived. The cluelessness of his male characters is hilarious and awkward. Actress Kim Min-hee is sexy, smart, unique and brilliant. The story is also wrapped up in Hong's personal life - so all the more delectable. Must-see.

12. hemachandra's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

3.5 - I honestly don't know what the film is about or why it works, but it kinda does.

13. rksw's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

14. Lucia0550's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

15. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

16. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

8.4/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3g5 "Unpretentiously accessible and tipsily lifelike, the film is a prepossessing conversation piece with an ingenious conceptual wheeze."

17. juanitarrr's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

18. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

A personal favourite from Hong. 4,8/5

19. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/ahora-si-antes-no-hong-sang-soo/

20. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

21. Janit's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

22. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

23. olívia,'s rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

alguém já provou leite de banana?

24. DSPRKY's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

The best parts of Rohmer and Woody Allen come together—twice. What's not to love!