1. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

A personal favourite from Hong. 4,8/5

2. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/05/06/ahora-si-antes-no-hong-sang-soo/

3. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

4. Janit's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

5. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

6. olívia,'s rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

alguém já provou leite de banana?

7. DSPRKY's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

The best parts of Rohmer and Woody Allen come together—twice. What's not to love!

8. luís debonoir's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

9. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

basically what everyone else said... but damn, was that trailer bullshit. It actually made me push it back down my queue.

10. Tim Ellrich's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

after a time, this film had a second revival in my head.

11. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

"A lot of sounds are running through my head, and if i utter those sounds they become words, But at the end of the day words will remain just words. The films, myself, your experiences, your lives... All of these things have nothing to do with words! Power of words? What a Joke!... for me there is no such thing as important words. On the contrary. They are just a hindrance!"

12. AugusteB's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

A film that is so good it can heal you

13. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Es interesante cómo el cine de Sang soo realiza similares historias pero bajo distintos procedimientos. Aquí sucede lo mismo, pero además el director parece ponerse a prueba a sí mismo en referencia a que su cine, a pesar que (literalmente) manifiesta mismos dramas (el amor, la infidelidad, el fracaso personal), ciertos detalles lo renuevan, descubriendo personajes complejos, impredecibles, volubles, muy humanos.

14. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

15. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Sweetness that uses complexity as its surface.

16. Renton47's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

As much as he plays with the possibility of character, incident and situation, HSS also experiments for tone within form. The way that second meeting feels flat despite the same essence of prior is fascinating critique within film. Delights for the way it expands within its self-defined parameters, also just a charming tribute to drinking, flirting and looking like an ass (in style).

17. Brady's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

18. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Bless Hong Sang-soo and his subtle mindbenders. Not much happens in his films beyond talking, drinking, and smoking, but by the end you want to diagram them out. The dual structure of this one offers two subjective halves that, when taken together, create a more objective reality. (Not for nothing does it open on a shot of a yin yang). A film about men & women, artist & audience. A combination of Lynch and Rohmer.

19. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

1st viewing intuition, and there's certainly much I missed. I'll assess more deeply soon.

20. Arisu's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

21. Leti's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

Watched this at TIFF. I kinda expected more but oh well..

22. matelot's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

23. Bo's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

no offense but i hate woody allen....

24. Monsieur Arkadin's rating of the film Right Now, Wrong Then

This is everything movies are meant to be.