1. nadnab's rating of the film Rings

2. sarahajeng's rating of the film Rings

seriously, this The Ring movie remake should just stop

3. RumbleFish's rating of the film Rings

Mi è piaciuta soprattutto la parte in cui i professori universitari cercano di uccidere gli studenti coinvolgendoli in progetti malsani

4. richardlawrn's rating of the film Rings

since I will never get my time back, I better admit I didn't see that ending coming. that doesn't mean I liked it, but still, it surprised me. and I always like this investigation thing, even though it gets pretty boring at some points. wouldn't recomend it to anyone who isn't a curious motherfucker just like me that just has to see this thing with their own eyes.

5. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Rings

6. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film Rings

Besides not feeling like a ring movie, it has anything good to it. Moreover, it tries to ruin the original story. Moreover, i actually wish this never existed.

7. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Rings

Just another bad jumpy horror movie, now squeezed between the most ridiculous prologue ever and the most sloppy epilogue ever.

8. hubertguillaud's rating of the film Rings

Cette énième version de Ring ne parvient plus à rien. Le niveau d'angoisse déclenché chez le spectateur est tel qu'il s'endort, espérant peut-être avoir ainsi des cauchemars plus angoissant que ce truc insipide, sans queue ni tête...

9. João R's rating of the film Rings

This sequel is yet another unnecessary take on this franchise, with the addition of trying to turn it a slasher - in the end, it did not work.

10. oldeuboi's rating of the film Rings

There's so many things are faltered in this movie. But at least it was enjoyable enough to watch.

11. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Rings

A horrid exercise in pointless filmmaking. Nothing here works in comparison to the novels, the japanese movies and Verbinskis remake. What could have been interesting becomes a tedious experience of actors running around with their mouths open acting like idiots. The scares are poor, story is idiotic and the direction tries soooo hard to emulate what the US remake got right. Stay away from this flaming turd!

12. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Rings

actually, the movie is quite good - but they use nearly the same surreal-killer-video for 2 totally different mysteries of Samara & why the "rebirth" crap at the end, to try another part ?! totally fail !

13. captainfez's rating of the film Rings

I guess the curse is that each successive film sucks more than the last.

14. rulesofachia's rating of the film Rings

It was slightly better than The Ring Two. It initially goes in an interesting direction but proceeds to copy The Ring's formula for the remainder of the film with a twist in the last 20 or so minutes. It's fairly well-shot but the scares are very overdone.

15. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Rings

Uhh still finding a logical explanation on how Samara can crawl out of A FUCKING IPHONE. Suddenly the last 20 minutes is Don't Breathe 2.0.

16. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Rings

Rings was a middle-of-the-road follow up to the other films that pretty much told the story that needed to be told. By this point, we get it: there's a passive-aggressive little girl that likes to climb out of peoples' TVs because she somehow can't rest peacefully in death. This movie only accents this fact further, by adding some more or less unnecessary backstory. Johnny Galecki was a nice touch, but kind of blah.

17. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Rings

Some of the film works, some of it doesn't. Rings turns the tables on us in that we realize that instead of coming for the jolts and staying for their justifications, we've stayed for the explanation and have essentially found the jumpscares as integrated elements that are practically necessary to the storyline. It's all strange, just like the fact that people will still pay for a Ring movie in 2017.

18. Ostermyers's rating of the film Rings

put that shit in garbage where it belongs.