1. vladimirbalt's rating of the film R.I.P.D.

2. Star Lord's rating of the film R.I.P.D.

Al massimo da 2,5. Niente di eccezionale, ma si può guardare.

3. babycakesromero's rating of the film R.I.P.D.

dead bad. i could think up more terrible death puns but this film does not deserve that level of attention.

4. caprivi76's rating of the film R.I.P.D.

5. Ricky Robertson Jr.'s rating of the film R.I.P.D.

Like many, I immediately wrote this one off as a cheap Men In Black ripoff, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. It's a perfectly alright flick. It's not spectular, it's a cliche and CG-filled light fare action movie, but it's enjoyable zany cartoony fun. Jeff Bridges put a lot of heart into his role.

6. mpho3's rating of the film R.I.P.D.

I watched w/ a friend recovering from heart surgery. Fortunately the humor was so weak she was in no danger of hurting herself. Certainly not the worst of the genre, but the box office fail sadly is deserved. I like Bridges, Reynolds, Bacon, and Parker (who possibly stole the show, if there was anything worth stealing), but with tiresome quips, uneven CGI, and a nonsensical plot, 3 stars is generous. Aren't I nice.

7. Meandra Mela's rating of the film R.I.P.D.

It is actually quite well done and reminded me of Sin city,...cheap version of course :D but fun and well kept moments

8. f-nanda's rating of the film R.I.P.D.

It's a great idea how they don't look like themselves to the living. Very enjoyable.