1. lidiishere's rating of the film Ritual

Rio Dewanto disgusted me here. the premise's interesting, yet the ending's too rushed for me. it lacks of proper explanation why he did such crazy ritual too

2. -REM-'s rating of the film Ritual

3. emichan's rating of the film Ritual

4. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Ritual

Hardly frightful and impaired by Rio Dewanto's awful performance, “Modus Anomali” proved to be obtuse in many ways. Full Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/04/modus-anomali-2012.html

5. onizuka83's rating of the film Ritual

For the constant twists and turns, it's surprising that this drags out the way it does until maybe 20mins before the ending. I've come to admire Joko Anwar's work, but unfortunately Modus Anomali is not what I have come to expect from him. Could benefit from a tighter direction, better editing and better acting. Maybe it would work as a short film.

6. lndah's rating of the film Ritual

Hands down for the dullness of the acting.

7. yulsi's rating of the film Ritual

for me, not too fucking-mindblowing like many rumors said...

8. meth_'s rating of the film Ritual

Would've jumped right into the plot holes if I didn't know beforehand that it's intentional. The use of English's more than a tad distracting, acting offers nothing much to compliment/nothing to really sympathize about. Bits and pieces make it bearable e.g. the cinematography, copious amount of blood, the score. Can't shake off the feeling that maybe this should've been shorter and on Vimeo.

9. tassa's rating of the film Ritual

The camerawork's able to instill anxiety in any viewer, also helped by the eerie score. First 50 minutes still felt too long and they fell flat, but it's all made up (saved?) by the bold third act, brilliant long shots, the [a fitting adjective here] 'twist' and some visual brilliance. Plot holes are excusable (I guess).

10. Algitya's rating of the film Ritual

i'd rather love Joko in Madame X. *cough*

11. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Ritual

at least it works as a comedy....laughed so hard at the theater.

12. oldeuboi's rating of the film Ritual

Silly and tedious. But, surprisingly, I quite enjoy it.

13. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film Ritual

The story is a little bit below my expectation. But it's a fun ride. A different cinematic experience for me. The camerawork was awesome.

14. edwinws's rating of the film Ritual

at last i understand this film, the sound effect so god damn good.. good for joko anwar..

15. Riar R.'s rating of the film Ritual

I found this very tedious and interesting at the same time. Peculiar feeling. Love the minimalist script though.

16. Tasha saraswati's rating of the film Ritual

17. Aditya I.P.'s rating of the film Ritual

Just what the fuck did I just watch?

18. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Ritual

Only second viewing would tell whether it's gonna be going down or rising up.

19. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Ritual

my review, in indonesian: http://rollingstone.co.id/read/2012/04/18/164244/1895541/1109/movie-review-modus-anomali