1. Pipim's rating of the film Rivette, the Night Watchman

2. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Rivette, the Night Watchman

"Cinéma de notre temps", best episode. Rivette is a mysterious and fascinating figure, shy like a tormented animal, extremely sensitive, that we will miss. And Daney, my God, best film critic of all time. They reach here a rare degree of intimacy. The sequences shown in the film make you want to watch his all body of work!

3. Lucas Granero's rating of the film Rivette, the Night Watchman

Fiel a su intención de filmar siempre poderosas energías en pleno acto de manifestación, este capítulo de la serie Cineastas de Nuestro Tiempo pone a Denis frente a dos personas cuya intensidad están todo el tiempo a punto de sobrepasarla: Jacques Rivette y Serge Daney. Aunque no hacen otra cosa más que hablar, lo que dicen (y los silencios antes de que hablen) traen un poco de luz sobre estos dos extraños artistas.

4. Brad Scott's rating of the film Rivette, the Night Watchman

What a fascinating film, with tons of stuff to mull over. I love his curiosity and delight

5. Zachary Phillip Brailsford's rating of the film Rivette, the Night Watchman

This was perhaps the most astonishing interview I've ever seen; I could not look away. I feel like anyone interested in the cinema of Rivette, or in the cinema, in general, should watch it, because it would do him or her a world of good. It is the most wonderful of films. Savvy