1. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Riviera

Journal d'une femme de chambre. La femme de chambre se tape le livreur de pizza. La fille de la femme de chambre se tape les clients de la boîte où elle danse. Arrive Elie SEMOUN en agent immobilier. Et on se tape le cul par terre de rire. ("Le notaire prépare le contrat de vente avec 15% en cash" Mdr) La suite est grotesque et invraisemblable. AGAT films (GUEDIGIAN) & ARTE doivent avoir de l'argent à perdre.

2. stuart's rating of the film Riviera

Lots of nice breasts in this film.

3. lulidelgado's rating of the film Riviera

Just in case you want to hear the song ¨I wish I was a boy¨again.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnqEEuVPRJE

4. BC's rating of the film Riviera

I didn't think it was to slow or drawn out at all..... I really enjoyed it. Structually - not amazing. But perhaps that was the beauty of it?

5. Oğuz Ersözen's rating of the film Riviera

6. Enrique Ahmed's rating of the film Riviera

7. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film Riviera

What I like most about this film was the song "I Wish I was a Boy" great song composed by Muriel Moreno. I think the title says it all.

8. Elaine Smith's rating of the film Riviera

A woman finally puts a vaccum cleaner to good use.

9. Stephanie Dominguez da Silva's rating of the film Riviera

The story about a lonely woman living with her daughter in the French riviera reveals how certain ambitions lead us to go over the edge. The ever-flowing movie evolves through ambitious decisions of the mother, sex, and murder. I'd highly recommend it.

10. Geneya's rating of the film Riviera

not great. Photography was the best thing about it. This really wanted to be something it's not.

11. jyo's rating of the film Riviera

This is a film about the bliss of being free. It speaks to the tragic inanity of men punishing women for not restricting themselves according to men's rules.

12. drazenswe's rating of the film Riviera

Wonderfull photography! What i also liked about it is that the film was not in any kind of rush, the slow paste and the atmosphere were great.

13. Café Noir's rating of the film Riviera

The wonderful undulative state of the youth and the inner-struggle with control and the understanding of that control on a grand scale provides insight into the disposition of the woman in the story.

14. Jennifer Christensen's rating of the film Riviera

I cannot get this film out of my brain. Visually, it was high fructose latent candy. The story compelled and surprised me. I really grew to like the characters (at least Stella and Antoinette) and I never expected the ending! Be careful of those Fabrizio types too!!!

15. Akira Kar-Wai's rating of the film Riviera

This story of a cleaning lady mother and go-go dancer daughter in the French Riviera depicts the struggles and relationships caused by sexual attraction. A beautiful movie, particularly the scene with Stella and her boyfriend driving in his convertible, that is a reminder of how who we are now affects who we become later.