1. Peter Tran's rating of the film Roberta

2. Babak Geranfar's rating of the film Roberta

Adding Irene Dunne to that golden couple was the smartest move any director did in their 10 films together. Can anybody seen anything more beautiful than "I'll be Hard to Handle " or "I Won't Dance"?

3. Aardsy's rating of the film Roberta

The music is great, the rest... not so much.

4. SpacePirate's rating of the film Roberta

One would think given the collective talent, this would be one of the best Astaire-Rogers vehicles. Unfortunately, it is a bit run of the mill. Not inspired like Swing Time or Top Hat. Dunne provides great supporting work and has a chance to show off her pipes also. Scott seems a bit out of place...def can see why he found a home in westerns. 3.5 stars though, as its got some good moments.

5. maudiniz's rating of the film Roberta

6. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Roberta

Solid musical, my first Astaire/Rogers film and it was a delight. The interesting thing is their storyline takes a backseat in the second half of the film to be the Dunn/Scott storyline which I thought was interesting. Great music numbers especially the dance number "I'll Be Hard to Handle" expertly directed by Seiter with stellar camera work by Edward Cronjager. Lucille Ball appears uncredited. Good times!

7. MarcH's rating of the film Roberta

Love the soundtrack, but it's the only Astaire/Rogers that seems dated. During "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes" Ginger rests her head on Fred's shoulder...which makes the whole movie worthwhile.

8. Valerie Chiang's rating of the film Roberta

probably my least favorite of the Astaire-Rogers pairings, but the 'smoke gets in your eyes' number was just beautiful.

9. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film Roberta

the fashion show alone is worth watching