1. Andrew Esson's rating of the film Robin Hood

Une version Disney imaginative de la légende de Robin Hood. L'amusement et la romance abondent en héros de la forêt de Sherwood, et son vaillant compagnon intrigue une aventure audacieuse après l'autre pour tromper le prince cupide et son partenaire alors qu'ils mettent la pression fiscale sur les pauvres.

2. raquel_ag's rating of the film Robin Hood

Enredo: ★★★★ Animação: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

3. jewelsofglory's rating of the film Robin Hood

Fantastic animation that is rare for an American children's film (particularly produced by Disney) to entirely focus on a rich vs poor dichotomy whilst criticising the greed of the powerful. Certainly a dichotomy that is very uncommon these days and is truly a political necessity. Very entertaining!

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Robin Hood

My favourite Disney film as a child imbuing me with the left-wing values I have today! It may not have the most memorable characters outside of the raffish Robin and the petulant King John, but it has a super appealing watercolour painterly aesthetic and the best Disney song of all courtesy of a rooster simultaneously able to whistle and hum. It's cute and jaunty and probably caused many kids to grow up to be furries

5. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Robin Hood

A family-oriented animated version of "Robin Hood" that gives kids the possibility to learn about the legend of Robin Hood but with animal characters and music numbers. Likable animal characters, but Peter Ustinov's voice steals scenes in the role of Prince John as does his sidekick Terry-Thomas as the serpent Hiss. It is a very light movie but I have never understood why it is not more beloved.

6. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Robin Hood

the character lady kluck entertained me the most

7. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Robin Hood

I loved this film as a child, and I still love it today. As much as it is a Disney product, it is clearly made and performed by people with a sincere fondness for the source mythology. It has everything that a Robin Hood adaptation should have: a tremendous sense of entertainment, plenty of charm and exciting action, and just the right amount of romance.

8. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Robin Hood

9. hexhunk's rating of the film Robin Hood

I can't hold this movie responsible for Furry culture, but I want to.

10. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Robin Hood

I've always thought that this was a rushed, clearly low budget entry in the Disney cannon.

11. hamsa's rating of the film Robin Hood

12. Zac Weber's rating of the film Robin Hood

Always one of my favorite Disney films. I should have known I was bound to be a disgruntled lefty when I grew up hating the oafish tax collector.

13. muh.'s rating of the film Robin Hood

(bajillion, that's how much i would give to this one) my parents always tell the "funny" story of how i obsessively rented and watched this vhs until one day when returning it, i clutched it in my arms and cried and cried and cried until the good lady from the store sold it to me for peanuts. so is this the best movie? yes it is.

14. Star Lord's rating of the film Robin Hood

E mica devo commentare? Splendido.

15. ikkini's rating of the film Robin Hood

Rien que pour la musique, ce film est une merveille !

16. Jorge Morello's rating of the film Robin Hood

My Disney favorite when I was a kid and thats something I just can't change

17. msmichel's rating of the film Robin Hood

Enjoyable Disney feature despite its lackluster production values that serves as good fodder for the kiddies. Ustinov and Thomas memorably voice cast with a couple of good songs from Roger Miller especially 'Not in Nottingham'.

18. maddening cloud's rating of the film Robin Hood

It's the time of the year again when I revisit the childhood classics that scarred me for life.

19. jeanlice's rating of the film Robin Hood

a very English tale, told in a very American way in the '70s

20. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Robin Hood

21. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Robin Hood

My first cartoon love. I love the character study on these designs - it's the perfect mix between human and beast. <3

22. joey Noodles's rating of the film Robin Hood

23. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Robin Hood

One of the best Disney films. I watched in many times as a kid. I re-watched it recently and still think it's great.

24. Koalacanth's rating of the film Robin Hood

I'm generally not a fan of Disney, but this has stuck with me throughout the years.