1. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Robin Hood

the character lady kluck entertained me the most

2. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Robin Hood

I loved this film as a child, and I still love it today. As much as it is a Disney product, it is clearly made and performed by people with a sincere fondness for the source mythology. It has everything that a Robin Hood adaptation should have: a tremendous sense of entertainment, plenty of charm and exciting action, and just the right amount of romance.

3. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Robin Hood

4. hexhunk's rating of the film Robin Hood

I can't hold this movie responsible for Furry culture, but I want to.

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Robin Hood

I've always thought that this was a rushed, clearly low budget entry in the Disney cannon.

6. hamsa's rating of the film Robin Hood

7. Zac Weber's rating of the film Robin Hood

Always one of my favorite Disney films. I should have known I was bound to be a disgruntled lefty when I grew up hating the oafish tax collector.

8. muh.'s rating of the film Robin Hood

(bajillion, that's how much i would give to this one) my parents always tell the "funny" story of how i obsessively rented and watched this vhs until one day when returning it, i clutched it in my arms and cried and cried and cried until the good lady from the store sold it to me for peanuts. so is this the best movie? yes it is.

9. Star Lord's rating of the film Robin Hood

E mica devo commentare? Splendido.

10. ikkini's rating of the film Robin Hood

Rien que pour la musique, ce film est une merveille !

11. Jorge Morello's rating of the film Robin Hood

My Disney favorite when I was a kid and thats something I just can't change

12. msmichel's rating of the film Robin Hood

Enjoyable Disney feature despite its lackluster production values that serves as good fodder for the kiddies. Ustinov and Thomas memorably voice cast with a couple of good songs from Roger Miller especially 'Not in Nottingham'.

13. maddening cloud's rating of the film Robin Hood

It's the time of the year again when I revisit the childhood classics that scarred me for life.

14. jeanlice's rating of the film Robin Hood

a very English tale, told in a very American way in the '70s

15. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film Robin Hood

16. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Robin Hood

My first cartoon love. I love the character study on these designs - it's the perfect mix between human and beast. <3

17. joey Noodles's rating of the film Robin Hood

18. Maegan Targaryen's rating of the film Robin Hood

One of the best Disney films. I watched in many times as a kid. I re-watched it recently and still think it's great.

19. Koalacanth's rating of the film Robin Hood

I'm generally not a fan of Disney, but this has stuck with me throughout the years.

20. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Robin Hood

One of those movies that stuck with me from my childhood. For the longest time I thought Robin Hood was always a fox.

21. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Robin Hood

Probably the most emotional Robin Hood film. It does an incredible job at defining the struggle of the poor and downtrodden.

22. Keith Umberger's rating of the film Robin Hood

"Every town has it's up & downs. Sometimes the ups outnumber the downs, but not in Nottingham." "Seize the fat one!"

23. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Robin Hood

Similar to The Jungle Book with its simple plot & fun characters, this fun film but is a bit slow in the 2nd half.

24. SALESK's rating of the film Robin Hood

It's impossible to get an objective rating out of anyone who saw this as a kid--the sounds and images are permanently embedded with a strong flavor of nostalgia. As much as it's a cheaply produced film (the reused animation from The Jungle Book and The Aristocats is shameless), it boasts perhaps the finest voice cast ever assembled in a Disney animated feature. And what young girl didn't fall for that roguish fox?