1. Ethan's rating of the film Robin Hood

This is a decent little Robin Hood origin story but there's just something about that falls short and lacks a certain passion.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Robin Hood

Classic story, variable adaptation.

3. wraithinlimbo's rating of the film Robin Hood

4. dordairobert's rating of the film Robin Hood

5. peaches and plums's rating of the film Robin Hood

was confused all-throughout the movie

6. corativ's rating of the film Robin Hood

Latest I ever came to the cinema. Missed the first 60 minutes of 140. Don't feel like I've missed anything, though.

7. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Robin Hood

So dull I honestly cannot remember a single thing about this film, Apart from Russell Crow's awful accent.

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Robin Hood

Ok, non è Robin Hood, ma il film merita eccome. "Voga amico mio, voga!"

9. sainte's rating of the film Robin Hood

Pretty ok movie. I feel with any movie set in the middle ages with lots of battle scenes, they end up all just blurring together for me.

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Robin Hood

11. Addy K.'s rating of the film Robin Hood

Ridley Scott seems more far interested in politics and history than the legend of Prince of Thieves (the Crusades and slaughter of Muslims is vociferously discussed). Not much of a thief (more Maximus Decimus Meridius than Robin Hood), Russell Crowe grew his hair for this role then inexplicably cut it. The revisionism continues as he now fights not for the poor, but for freeeedom and liberty. An interesting failure.

12. vordven's rating of the film Robin Hood

13. MAO1's rating of the film Robin Hood

14. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film Robin Hood

Everybody hate this movie, but it's actually much better than Gladiator.

15. elMar81's rating of the film Robin Hood

Bel film che tratta l'aspetto storico di Robin Hood. Accoppiata Scott-Crowe che lavora bene ma ben lontana dai fasti de Il Gladiatore.

16. Martin Evans's rating of the film Robin Hood

Saw this film, missed the first 5 mins or so but I wasn't overly enthralled by it, not one I'd rush out to watch again any time soon anyway.

17. Денис Мальцев's rating of the film Robin Hood

Ridley Scott and Russel Crowe... amazing!

18. phung's rating of the film Robin Hood

This guy made Blade Runner, but he's committed his last ten years to bloated period-costume epics...what a waste

19. Seth Farmer's rating of the film Robin Hood

How does this have one star already?

20. Maximilian XXI's rating of the film Robin Hood

Genuinely not interested... sick of the constant hype.

21. REH1101's rating of the film Robin Hood

And the ending set it up for a sequel. I guess Ridley Scott doesn't have enough money to do Scrooge McDuck dives into yet.

22. mattei.'s rating of the film Robin Hood

23. rado's rating of the film Robin Hood

Pretty good for a Cate Blanchett film.

24. Risselada's rating of the film Robin Hood

Seth, I'm not sure how it has one star so far already (or why it's even in the database here already), but I find that highly amusing.

← Previous 1 3 4