1. Dana Henson's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

I wish I had seen this when I was younger when I could have fully embraced the silliness. There's a few great scenes but otherwise it just doesn't stack up to Mel's other parodies.

2. joseph's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

He robbed from the rich and gave to the poor, and had escapades enough to please any adventure-loving child. Now even the youngest readers can have the chance to enter Sherwood Forest with Robin's band of merry men, and meet such unforgettable characters as Friar Tuck, Little John, Allan-a-Dale, the nasty Sheriff of Nottingham, and wicked King John. Every moment of the story is filled with action and excitement.

3. hexhunk's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

4. Antoine Tremblay's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

It's dated..Yeah. It's also one of my favorite comedies of the 90s. I have fond memories of this one with friends of mine.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Nigh incomprehensible without seeing two different Robin Hood movies first.

7. SlinkyLi's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Somewhere in between Monty Python and an SNL movie in tone. Better as it got along, but still seemed a decade or two late.

8. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Gets one star for Tracey Ullmann One star for Richard Lewis One star because it's MEL BROOKS!

9. TomMackAplin's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

10. Inner Pattern's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Definitely a big guilty pleasure of mine!

11. dinoage's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Drink once for a gay joke, one for a boob shot and one for schtick. You've got liver damage.

12. charles f stewart's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

13. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

It's dated, sure, but it's still Mel Brooks' second best film. Cary Elwes + Dave Chappele are hilarious in this. Perhaps my favorite Robin Hood film?

14. MegaMeg's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Hey it's the guy from The Princess Bride.

15. Tyler Aikens's rating of the film Robin Hood: Men in Tights