1. Graham Ball's rating of the film RoboCop 3

My own (non-Omnicorp) databanks tell me this one was utter shit...

2. Duncan Gray's rating of the film RoboCop 3

Now THIS is a cynical cash-grab. Nothing is sicker or more depraved than turning an R-rated franchise PG-13. The only upside (aside from riff-tracking) is that it allows you to see a very curious arc. By the early 90s, RoboCop had gone from being a subversive, adult satire to an iconic action figure that kids recognized. Hence we get a version that's 10% RoboCop, 90% Saturday morning cartoon. In time to say goodbye.

3. Kizeky's rating of the film RoboCop 3

First movie i did walk out of the cinema to.

4. myhumaninteractions's rating of the film RoboCop 3

This is poorly directed and has little to no sense of timing be it comedic or dramatic, and it feels like three different movies stuck together. However, the elements that are there with nazi occupation, computer genius children, politics and mood of the time are all interesting and fun. I rated too highly based on the movie those elements could have made in my head.

5. Rattzz Matanzano's rating of the film RoboCop 3

Ah, what the hell? It's no Robocop movie; but definitely some it's so bad it's good fun!

6. Coheed 2.5's rating of the film RoboCop 3

Its toned down, but this didn't exactly turn into an episode of the Teletubbies and really become a real family film. Its not that bad either, more of a lackadaisical sequel which finishes the story arc but does so like many blockbusters with more empty space than interesting moments. Now if a fourth big budgeted film had been commissioned, the TV films notwithstanding, then we might have seen something truly bad.

7. Brian O'blivion's rating of the film RoboCop 3

A movie for brainless little kids.

8. Paulitics's rating of the film RoboCop 3

I effing love Robocop. 3 is better than 2 imo.

9. Sequelcast's rating of the film RoboCop 3

Robocop for kids with a jetpack fighting a ninja should be more fun than this.